Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Pet Snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I read that you can garden pet snacks for your pet. What plants grow snacks? Where can I find these plants?

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
paul the wizard on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
I think you have to buy them Paul
Were can I buy them?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Many many plants provide pet snacks. Many of them are low-level snacks, some medium-level snacks, and a few provide mega snacks.

You may want to look through some of the threads for answers, as this subject has been brought up multiple times and answered multiple times.

You might check out the W101 Central Wiki for plants you can farm for, buy with gold, or buy with crowns for what you need.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Sorry i missed read you,Couch Potatoes give some good pet snacks Paul

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Tyler Skyspear on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
I read that you can garden pet snacks for your pet. What plants grow snacks? Where can I find these plants?
A lot of enemies in gh drop couch potatoes that drop mega snacks on their final harvest

Survivor
Nov 02, 2013
Tyler Skyspear. I have 6 characters, all with couch potatoes. I feel they are the easiest to garden. They provide you with 3 major pet snacks. 1. Captain Canteloupe 2. Fancy Yogurt 3. Golden Wheat They also provide you with enough tc cards and minor pet snacks to sell. I am always at max gold and able to train any pet fairly easy. They like the red barn, botanical garden, tropical gnome, litter and sandwhich station. The two latter are a bit difficult to get. As the sandwhich station is a crafting item that takes a LOT of grendleweed and the litter takes days to farm for. You can buy the couch potatoes in the crown shop or easily farmed in Grizzle. Bonus, if you are a member, KI does double farming rewards. Which has made me stocked full of couch potato seeds. Good luck and good farming :)
P.S I left a link to Spud Farming. It'll teach you everything I may have left out.
http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-farming-guides/spud-farming-a-simple-way-to-get-mega-snack-plants/

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Sorry I misread your post,most high level plants give pet snack,Couch Potatoes being one that's easy to care for,it has low level bugs and needs,water,songs.Etc Paul