Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gate locked!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I am in Fort Rachias. My quest is on the other side of a locked gate. I have been able to continue questing by porting to a friend on the other side of the licked gates, but sure would like to have access to my quest line when nobody is around! Anyone else experience thus issue?

Jenna

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If there are locked areas in Fort Rachias, it's because you didn't do all the quests. I would recommend doing the side quests if you haven't done them already.

I ran into that problem with one of my wizards. Once I finished the side quests, all the areas opened up for me.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
You shouldn't have to do any side quests to unlock the next area for questing as those are not required to progress in the game.

Are you sure you didn't loose your main quest somewhere along the way and you are working on side quests now? That's the only reason aside from a glitch that I'd think the game wouldn't let you through a door you need to get through. If you haven't opened up that area through main quests then just having a side quest that requires you to go there wouldn't be enough to unlock the area.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
you prob got into a side quest and ended out forgetting that it is not the main story line quests