Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can Someone Help Me With My Ice Gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2015
I started a new Ice character about about two weeks ago (Level 28 now) and I need some advice on some good gear for him. I'm looking for stuff I can put on now and stuff to save for later untill I can get into waterworks.

I'm not worried about health boosts because I have a healing pet that spams like crazy. I'm interested in some gear to raise my attack and power pip chance. Anyone know good places to buy/farm for something like this?

Thanks!

~Duncan 28~

~Sarah Night blossom 80~

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
well you can always go to the bazaar.They have many things there that are really powerful.I get all my powerful equipment there

ps: As you most likely already know, the more powerful the equipment/gear is, the more expensive it can get.Some of the stuff there is pretty expensive,but you can always make gold by fishing,selling old equipment,etc.
pps:you may want to buy things that are for your school ONLY,its usually better.

Hope I helped,
Heather StarSong level 43

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Farm Jacques the Scratcher for his ice hat, there's a good level 25+ ice robe you can buy in the Bazaar, or you could farm Spike the Crusher for a robe, and for shoes, you'll have to go with the best you can get

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Well you're almost level 30 I think there isn't anygear THT I CAN THINK OF at the moment but like I was saying you're almost level 30 I think you should wait till then and start farming mount Olympus for level 30 gear from Zeus for level 30 his Zeus gear is amazing so is his senator gear but it's not as great as his Zeus gear hope this helped

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
To get to mount Olympus: when you reach level 30 a pop up should... Pop up on the side of your screen with professor Cyrus's face on it and it should lead you on from there

Survivor
May 21, 2011
There is gear you can farm for in Mount Olympus once you hit level 30. Personally I don't generally bother with trying to get the best gear on such a low level wizard as the content is easy anyway and the levels fly by quickly. I would probably run Olympus once just to get the Sky Iron Hasta wand if you don't already have it from another wizard... In fact, if you do have a higher level wizard just have then run through and get the wand as it'll be quicker and easier for them. Other than that I basically just use the best I can find at the bazaar until level 56 when I craft the wintertusk gear. Sometimes I even skip that and just use the level 58 bazaar gear until I get to 60 and get into the waterworks.

So yeah, I would just not worry about the gear too much and just go with whatever you can grab at the bazaar for now since imo it's kind of a waste of time farming for low level gear when the game content at lower levels is easy and when the gear will probably become useless to you after like another week of questing.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Sounds like you're still in Grizzleheim, perhaps check the shops there but since I've never actually went there I don't know. You could always check the bazaar as well, many people sell their "junk" there, but another man's junk could be another's treasure.

And don't forget farming boss monsters like the Kraken in Triton Avenue, sometimes they drop good stuff.
Tavia Griffinstrider