Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help deciding

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
i have enough money to get a bundle finely but i having a hard time deciding what would be the best choice out of these 3

fishing bundle
i like to fish and i like to person mount but i wonder if it really be that much of help?

jewel bundle
i like that i can dye stuff and be rewarded everyday i also like the mount but would it be good gear and are the rewards you get everyday any good?

knights bundle
i like the mount and the fact that i will get a dungeon but how often would i use the dugen

so i looking for what you can tell me about it how much you used out of all the bundle and what do you think is the best out of all 3 i only watching this post for 3 days after that this post becomes inactive from me anyways

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Honestly I've bought none of these bundles but I have watched videos of people buying and opening them in game. It seems to me that the jewels bundle out of the rest of them is the best because of the reasons you would want it. First off the mount is dye-able and is cool and has almost perfect animation. the armor is in my opinion is a let down by the stats but the look is cool and you can also dye it. the pet is awesome with its animation but I wouldn't depend on its talents to be something extraordinary being a bundle pet its talents may be all selfish talents but there's always hatching. I love the fact that you get rewards everyday l personally love bundles like that. I'm not sure if the rewards will be great because judging by the other bundles with daily rewards, you would just get a few snacks treasure cards and maybe some reagents. other than that idk what else you might get. In all I feel like the jewel bundle is great but I don't want to make the decision for you its yours

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Congrats King Leo! Bundles are a lot of fun. In the end it is up to you to pick.

Love fishing? Well there is a pack for you! A awesome two seater boat, a flashy outfit and a private fishing retreat filled with some of the best fish in the spiral!

The Jewler's outfit is epic! A neat free-giveaway mine you can place anywhere! A cool outfit and a wonderful dyeable mount! Want to be a Super Stately Sorcerer? Dye it in the most royal, regal colors! Or are you a Wild Wonderful Wizard? Go crazy!

But why would you need to dye a horse if you could just get a battle charger? The Grand Tourney Bundle offers just that and more! A set of armor worthy of the Knights of King Artorius and a helpful squirrelly squire! A mystical dungeon with magical drops! Summon your fellow Knights for this one!

All are really amazing and awesome, and I know you would love whatever one you pick! Have a epic time!

-Rebecca Ashhunter

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Leo, all three of the bundles offer amazing opportunities for you wizard to indulge in a life of lavishment. When choosing a good bundle, you should have a couple factors in mind.
1. If you have two accounts, or play on someone else's character to boost levels, perhaps the two person mount would make things easier.
2. If you want consistent payout, the Jewel bundle is the way to go, I personally own this one, and it is amazing to have, the mount adds a +2% accuracy buff to your outgoing spells.
3. The gauntlet bundle is fun and all, but the gauntlets just get annoying after a while really, too many people asking to use it.

Good luck choosing, hope I helped with your decision making on this issue.
Regards,
~Wolf IronCaller~
~Level 110~
~~