Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-8-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy 2016, Wizards! Gosh, it feels typing that the first few (hundred) times, but we'll get used to it soon, right? Speaking of firsts, it's the first non-holiday Friday of the year, so guess what it's time for, folks?

Every year, we start off with the same topic, and I'm not one to break tradition, so here it is... What ONE thing would you be most excited to see added to the Spiral this year? Wild about fishing? Another pet level? Want to travel to new lands? Just want that one specific mount or outfit that would pull together your look? We want to hear about it below!

Have a fierce Friday and wondrous weekend, everyone!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Hmm the one thing that would most excite me...
After reading the words "just want that one specific mount", the word "duck" flashed through my head.

So yeah, I would be excited to see my favourite animal converted into a mount.

Community Leader
Armored Sloth.

-80% speed.

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
there are a few things I'd love to see:

1) more socketing options - right now, hat/robe/boots arent able to be socketed
2) fishing XP needs to be fixed - https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/fishing-improvement-8ad6a4174e6cf2ab014e6f75ce0d0bf2

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Hi, I would love to see wizard101 got to Skull Island. It would be cool. And also I am a main balance wizard, I would love to see more damage added to the exalted gaze of fate; it's hard to blade for a spell when you don't even know what half will be. Balance has been blading and helping others for years can we finally get some better damage I feel as we have earned it. You could even add some to nested fury.

A few things I want to see.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Skates in the crown shop.. After hundreds and hundreds of packs not one pair of permanent skates!!!!!

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I would love to see fishing added to Zafaria. I have a hilarious image of a zebra fish in my mind. Also school themed housing sets.

Moira Stormheart

Survivor
Jan 08, 2013
I'm anxious to see what happened to Morganthe after she is defeated in the Shadow Palace. She falls into space, so that doesn't tell me that she is really dead. Maybe she fell in to the Arcanum or a later world that Old Cobb in Khrysalis talked about & has yet to be discovered there.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
One thing that I'm looking forward to is a new world along with the level cap increase to 120. After finishing Polaris on my characters very quickly, there's pretty much nothing to do, again. I farmed Rat to get his amulets for my desired characters, and I farmed Baba Yaga to get the desired amulets. I already have all my jewels and pets, so the only thing left to do now is to actually use them in new content. I really hope the new world comes out soon, Polaris was way too short for there to actually be anything to keep us Wizards "busy".

I definitely agree with the comment that there should be WinterGlide skates in the Crown Shop. After opening around 50k Crowns worth of packs, still no perm skates. If there isn't a new world, I would definitely support the skates being added to the Crown Shop suggestion.

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
Definitely counting on Mirage coming out. I'm really excited for that!!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
One thing? I was just reading about the "Branching Story Lines" in The Dorms & on the web.

"Johnny from Wizards of the Spiral shared his ideas about creating variety in quest design." (December's Ravenwood Bulletin)
Read More in The Dorms: Add Variety To Quest Design w Branching Patterns

Basically the idea was for player determined quest-lines based on a series of options. Every player would have a different experience, based on the combination of choices they made along the way. From what I saw, the variety of quests would be endless and if it was really worth the time in fun or treasures they could be used to market memberships or to generate crown sales by making the area pay-as-you go or exclusive to a crown item - like an amulet, mount, or other item that reveals the entrance to those quests.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
man0fbass on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
Armored Sloth.

-80% speed.

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE.
what about -99.9% speed.

70 Rachel Day

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
how bout this idea(s):

1: Ranked and Pratice Mount Racing
2: a cheatah mount that does 100% speed or something
3: Wizard101 and Pirate101 mashup world( maybe it can combine the use of both games( with the same world added in them with same quest pirates and wizards could help out each other))

70 Rachel Day

Survivor
May 12, 2011
Too bad we can only choose one thing. I would love to see some options for showcasing some of our items. As of now we can use mannequins to show our outfits but nothing else. It would be really nice to have maybe some display cases to show our athames, amulets and rings. Some of them are so interesting and cool looking but you'd never know because when we equip them you cannot see them like you can gear. I believe this would also eliminate the issue of bank space. If we can place those items in a display case it will keep them out of our banks freeing up some of those spots. I would gladly pay gold, crowns or even if a crafting option was available. Maybe even a glass wardrobe to allow for like 10 outfits to hold, 5 top row and 5 bottom. The wardrobe could be something like the seed vaults. These could all have limits like the mannequins 7 inside and 7 outside each home. We keep getting new worlds, levels and packs yet never any more space to accommodate all these new items. I like to keep lots of things, especially items from packs. I believe this is a great way to keep all those fun items we love and still have some bank space for ourselves. Not to mention to show all the creative designs the creators and artists have worked so hard to make for us that we currently don't get to see.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Empyrea always sounded like a world I wanted to visit, and I hope that it comes out this year. I want to see what the design of it looks like, especially the Sky Squids.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
I would like more jewel socketing options and new colors added to the dye shop. Both of these are must-haves! Happy New Year!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
Sad that there aren't 7 characters available on one account

Our family has been discussing an idea for more character slots for one person that wouldn't require KI to re-vamp the whole entry sequence (by adding a 7th character.)

One way or another players who wanted to would pay to link 2 accounts into one.

We think it would be an adaptation of whatever KI is now able to do that links Family Accounts. But would also employ whatever it is that sometimes allows us to access our own Shared Bank while in a friends house or a Crown Shop house.

So a player would have 12 character slots – and 12 shared banks – and 2 normal, 6 character classrooms.

Players who have 2 accounts and like it separate so they can have 2 characters battle together could remain separate and continue to pay 2 membership fees. Those who just wish they could have all the schools and one account with shared banks for all their characters could buy a card with a code that allowed permanent linking of 2 accounts - and their membership would remain the same each month. One account, one playable character at a time.

We also realized adding 6 slots opens up 5 more spots for future schools of magic.

Details of how it would work are below copied from a discussion in The Dorms.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I am wondering with the pets ... we all get talents up to mega ... and after we get to ultra there no more talents to receive ..so i was wondering to get the best out the pet is after we hit the ultra we get a mount of the pet we have..or at least give us like mega talent or the ultra rare talent that we can use for the pet that made it that far...

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
I ran out of characters - but this is still just ONE request

Copied from The Dorms /ideas-that-need-your-judgements
The card could come with a code that just linked our account to a new one thus gaining 6 new slots.

We'd only see one set of 6 characters at a time ... but the shared banks would be linked as when we use a friends shared bank or one in the Crown house previews. (I know that's not supposed to work - but it usually does - which means the effect can be turned on and off from the KI side.)

When we are in the first school room - there could be an arrow or other icon that toggles us into our new school room OR we could have 2 different logins. Either way it would be an adaption of the system that links family accounts.

When redeeming a card we'd have the option of starting a new account to link OR PERMANENTLY linking another existing account (as there are people who have already started second accounts to have those 6 extra characters.)

Price of the card would be set as necessary to satisfy the needs of KI who would be losing the extra membership fees for those players who are now paying for 2 accounts - BUT gaining the purchase price from probably EVERY player of the game. What percentage of players own 2 accounts and have memberships for both at the same time? How close is that to the near 100% who want a 7th character?...

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I would like for the gear in Polaris to have at least a one put in front of every number because I think its pathetic that a wizard that is level 102 gets a robe or hat or boots with 3% incoming heal and 3% death resistance, 3% life resistance and 3% myth resistance or some other ridiculously low stats. The stats I see on the 101 and up look like the same things my wizard that is level 8 gets. Some of the hats, robes, boots, rings and anthems would be worth getting if they had stats like 13% incoming heal and 13% resistance to death, life and myth. Though I prefer resistance to everything not just a school or two or three. It might be even better if it were a 2 in front of every number then the stats would be 23% incoming heal and 23% resistance to death, live and myth or whatever. Jewels that do not add a percent are not a substitute for having 13% or 23% so a ring with lots of jewel slots but no other stats is only worth the gold gotten for selling it. If the stats are going to stay as level 8 kind of numbers on something label 102 level or up then make it so my level 8 wizard can use it.

I would also like to see amulets that have pip chance with resistance. Having an amulet that adds 3% resistance could be nice but to use it means giving up the amulet that allows pips with other schools. It would also be nice if there were amulets that had life + death or life + fire or life + ice or life + storm etc. Then to be fair to life wizards there would need to be something like death + balance or fire + Myth or storm + ice etc. I think that would be cool to have use of the yellow pips for three schools instead of only two schools. It seems that some bosses with their cheats have this so why can't the wizards? Something else that might make the battles interesting is that the wizards be given what ever cheat a boss has. So say a boss has two turns every round then make it so the wizard does too or if the boss or minions are spell immune so is the wizard etc.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2012
I would like to see plants have likes and dislikes that relate to pets.
So a Tiger Lily might like a Meow Wing, but dislike a Dapper Corgi and so on.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
Happy 2016, Wizards! Gosh, it feels typing that the first few (hundred) times, but we'll get used to it soon, right? Speaking of firsts, it's the first non-holiday Friday of the year, so guess what it's time for, folks?

Every year, we start off with the same topic, and I'm not one to break tradition, so here it is... What ONE thing would you be most excited to see added to the Spiral this year? Wild about fishing? Another pet level? Want to travel to new lands? Just want that one specific mount or outfit that would pull together your look? We want to hear about it below!

Better pet talents reveals. Ultra pets should get another talent revealed because now it is a waste to train to ultra just for an ultra jewel. Also a better pet hatching system. If two pets are mega then those talents should take precedent when mixing for a new pet.Now you may get a talent that is not revealed and it is a headache.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2014
More shielding items for gold and one that I'd really like to see is buying crown pets for coins maybe. That would be great

Survivor
Sep 20, 2012
One of my favorite spells to come out is the plant all spell. But it doesn't work on planters.
So even if the current spell isn't improved, then a new spell version for planters would be great.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:

I for one would love a shark mount, and speaking of mounts, since there are now mounts with a stat, I think there should be mount stitching. Of course with the stat mounts being limited to the one person mounts, only the one person mounts will be stitch-able, while the two and three person mounts will have to wait until there is two and three person mount with stats.

I would also like to see the ability to train the Bolstered Ward enchantment, probably in the next world. Now i also think there should be an upgrade to Sharpen Blade, Potent Trap, and Primordial (Like how there is upgrades to strong, going to giant and monstrous, etc), however i feel this shouldn't be introduced for quite a while, but i don't think it should just be a +15% to Charm or Trap or +150 to Heal, they should have something unique. (For exampe primordial can increase the amount of health received from a drain/steal spell).

Last but not least I think Myth and Ice should get a heal, since it makes sense that all schools get their own unique way of healing.