Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant likes for Couch Potato's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
I have gotten all the likes for my farm of couch potato's, but I can't seem to pick up one of the plants liked items. The item I'm looking for is called "litter", I've farmed for it numerous hours in Marleybone with no success, and noticed there are none at the bazaar. It's supposedly a common drop but they're nowhere to be found for me. Can anyone help me out, or give me advice for finding the item called "Litter"

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
CelticWarrior95 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
I have gotten all the likes for my farm of couch potato's, but I can't seem to pick up one of the plants liked items. The item I'm looking for is called "litter", I've farmed for it numerous hours in Marleybone with no success, and noticed there are none at the bazaar. It's supposedly a common drop but they're nowhere to be found for me. Can anyone help me out, or give me advice for finding the item called "Litter"
Good luck with litter! Pretty much everyone is in the same boat with this one. The only options I'm aware of are farming, farming, farming... and camping out at the bazaar in the hopes you'll find one. I think I can count on one hand the number of "litter" I've found in the game with all six of my wizards combined.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
yeah, litter is an uber rare drop for something that's ont gear. You can farm for it for a year and get none, then get 4 the same day, and then hit the bazaar and get 1 or 2 more... they're just really rare. Fortunately, the FB group Im in has a couple of thousand people in it and somebody almost always has a spare lying around to bazaar trade.

Something else to keep in mind, oyu can use ONE litter to work for TWO patches of couch potatoes. Just put the litter in the middle and it will reach both plots. you just have to work it carefully and when testing, use only ONE seed on the perimeter of your garden so you dont waste time/energy. On my CP stack, I have the Tropical Garden Gnome, King Parsley, Litter, & Sandwich Station all in the middle of the two 22-plots and it works fine.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
I have litter in my inventory..

Wish you could trade items, I don't fancy a newspaper with a cup with a bone in it on top of it.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Backintime6097 on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:

Wish you could trade items, I don't fancy a newspaper with a cup with a bone in it on top of it.
you can, if you're fast. Have both people be in the bazaar, in constant communication, have the person sell it, then the other refresh and buy it. That's how I've done it before, with rousing success

Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
Backintime6097 on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:

Do you think it's possible I could get that litter off of you? Through these suggestions about Bazaar trading of course.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
If bazaar trading doesn't work out and you decide to farm again for it, the three characters that drop "litter" are:
O'Leary Burglar in Hyde Park and New Gate Prison. O'Leary Charlatan in Hyde Park, and O'Leary Scurrier in Hyde Park, Chelsea Court and The Ironworks. I hope this narrows down your search area. Good luck.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Farm the O'Leary Charlatans in Hyde Park, Marleybone. Keep fighting them, and change realms when you dont see anymore. I usually can pick up a litter within an hour or two that way. I just did it a couple of days ago and go two of them. I've done it in the past also. It works. Just plan on spending an hour or two killing the Charlatans and you'll get one. If you want me to help you just let me know.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted level 104

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Many people have asked that other mobs throughout the Spiral also have the same callous disregard for the environment that the Charlatans do, and drop litter in those areas as well.

It would make obtaining litter a lot easier if a highly-farmed instance somewhere in the second arc contained some litterbugs. (You know those goliath bugs in Mirror Lake most certainly do NOT have a trash can handy)

Or put litter in fishing chests, silver chests, and wooden chests throughout Marleybone. I'm surprised you can catch anything BUT litter, in front of Barkingham Palace.