Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu is hard work :(

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 27, 2015
When I first came to mooshu I found it really easy and basically all I had to do was talk to people and collect things. But now I have a lot of difficult enemies to defeat and some of them resist to my school(ice). I have prisms but sometimes I'm very unlucky. I have a load of these types of quests and when I ask for help in the game either they are "too busy" or just don't want to help. Im wondering if any of you wizards can give me some tips for my questing in mooshu.

P.s: I would like someone who actually finished or is on mooshu to give me tips :)

Taylor Searider level 38 ice

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Here's the best advice I can offer.
Figured this out pre celestia.

Buy a LOT of giant and monstrous treasure cards and put them in your treasure card slots. Tada! Your own set of "sun" damage booster cards. Changing frost beetle into a card that does 200-300 for 1 pip is OP in my opinion

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I'm a myth wizard and mooshu is mainly a myth/balance/life world. I suggest getting tc's. They can really help.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
1. I would reccomend you doing wisteria and what you can of grizz ( if you still haven't )
2. Side questing helps
3. Armor upgrades might be necessary.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Thanks guys I'll definitely use your advice for my questing in mooshu. I use a lot of treasure cards, but I guess they're too weak lol.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Like lifedude said, I would recommend side questing too. They don't look like they'd give much experience but it can boost your level quite a bit!

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Starblood653 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Like lifedude said, I would recommend side questing too. They don't look like they'd give much experience but it can boost your level quite a bit!
Boosting levels is not really a option and can be useless sometimes.First of all what does lvling do.You could be a lvl 53 grandmaster ice and still be stuck!So the best way is to train other schools or storm for a while.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Hey also another piece of advice.
Don't ya notice this game has a lot of variables.
1.Your armor and equipment weather it's common then you have less than a slim chance.
2.Class your dmg,health,and utilities.
3.Your strategy.Ex:Blade up then attack.
This will be a second piece so see ya.