Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Three Color Serpents Robe

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
I am a lvl 80 life wizaed. I have been farming the bosses who supposedly drop this robe but unable to collect it. I was wondering if this is a rare item or I need to farm more? I got the boots. Need robe and hat. Can anyone help me plz?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2015
cooler966 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
I am a lvl 80 life wizaed. I have been farming the bosses who supposedly drop this robe but unable to collect it. I was wondering if this is a rare item or I need to farm more? I got the boots. Need robe and hat. Can anyone help me plz?
well Cooler966,

from bosses, we all know boots are the most easy to collect. we did not tried to take THAT suit although they have a good power reputation. we did not tried so the only thing I can say is you did the easy part about that and do not worry we are a good level to judge that. one of us accidentally took the robe tough. find us in the Marley bone is Big Ben. we could sell it to you for 200,000 gold (low price but we can negotiate) or 10,000 crown. (please split in five for us)

Next w101 best guild, The bosses slayers.
PLZ meet our weakest member, Blake deathcaster (20) in common in wizardcity. might you join us in the future.