Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I didn't know where to put this fact being there's an event in some of the worlds. I decided to put it here because every page I find, I need to report to Harold and Arthur in Wizard City, then sends me on my way. I have done 4 of the lost pages events; the one in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu, and Celestia. Since Celestia was the most recent one I've done and I haven't made it to the next world (which I'm guessing Zafaria), I just want to know where are the other lost pages events? And how many are there? Is there going to be one of each school of wizard for each of the events? (last question was due to the fact I ran into a storm, ice, death, and life wizard)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Here is a link to all the info about the Lost Pages:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:The_Lost_Pages#axzz3vBikpFHM

The top bit of the page is general information, so if you want to only see the specific world info, it is right at the bottom. Hope this helped!

Hero
May 07, 2015
Tristan Stormsong on Dec 23, 2015 wrote:
I didn't know where to put this fact being there's an event in some of the worlds. I decided to put it here because every page I find, I need to report to Harold and Arthur in Wizard City, then sends me on my way. I have done 4 of the lost pages events; the one in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu, and Celestia. Since Celestia was the most recent one I've done and I haven't made it to the next world (which I'm guessing Zafaria), I just want to know where are the other lost pages events? And how many are there? Is there going to be one of each school of wizard for each of the events? (last question was due to the fact I ran into a storm, ice, death, and life wizard)
it goes: 1:WC 2:KT 3:MS 4:CL 5:AV 6:AZ so 6

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015