Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Piranha Hunter Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I do not know if this has been asked before, sorry if it has. The Piranha Hunter pet dropped from the Hisser in Fort Rachias says PvP only next to the symbol for caption. If I farmed for it and received it as a drop do I need to gain the PvP rank of caption to equip and train it or is that just saying that if the pet was sold by a vender only PvP captions, or above, could buy it?

Thanks
Garrett Ghostsword

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
17gamerle on Dec 23, 2015 wrote:
I do not know if this has been asked before, sorry if it has. The Piranha Hunter pet dropped from the Hisser in Fort Rachias says PvP only next to the symbol for caption. If I farmed for it and received it as a drop do I need to gain the PvP rank of caption to equip and train it or is that just saying that if the pet was sold by a vender only PvP captions, or above, could buy it?

Thanks
Garrett Ghostsword
You can equip Piranha Hunter regardless of what PvP rank you are. Good luck farming!

Duncan Stormthief

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Duncan StormThief on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
You can equip Piranha Hunter regardless of what PvP rank you are. Good luck farming!

Duncan Stormthief
Thank you