Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New cool ways to make houses cooler!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Just being honest: To me, the houses are boring without crownshop furniture and a lot of it.
Some ways i would improove houses:
*Having members being able to add quests-it would cost crowns or gold, but i could be cool!
*Adding monsters in areas-You could choose a model from the game, and give it a deck, and have it fight players!
*Adding wisps in houses-It could be a way to heal, without all the hustle and bustle of the commons!
*Pet kennels or mount stables-The players could assign a stable/kennel to a pet or mount, and they stay there until the player unasigns or rides the mount or pet.
*Adding weather and time
*Stores-making stores to sell items for gold! Players can 'hire' a friend to attend the store for a 'shift'.

Keep in mind, that these will probilbly cost crowns or gold. Maybye free for members.

Just an idea, By Cori Skullblood Wizard.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Cori SkullBlood on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:
Just being honest: To me, the houses are boring without crownshop furniture and a lot of it.
*Having members being able to add quests-it would cost crowns or gold, but i could be cool!
*Adding monsters in areas-You could choose a model from the game, and give it a deck, and have it fight players!
*Adding wisps in houses-It could be a way to heal, without all the hustle and bustle of the commons!
*Pet kennels or mount stables-The players could assign a stable/kennel to a pet or mount, and they stay there until the player unasigns or rides the mount or pet.
*Adding weather and time
*Stores-making stores to sell items for gold! Players can 'hire' a friend to attend the store for a 'shift'.

Keep in mind, that these will probilbly cost crowns or gold. Maybye free for members.

theres already a house with wisps in it the polaris ship wreck

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
*Adding weather and time

how about a house item that adds a battle circle to a house (if there is enough room for one) that allows you to fight bosses that you have collected essence from (rare drop any boss in game and can have more then one copy of same boss). each essence summons an essence of its boss to your house for you to fight in all its glory (mechanics) for chance at its drops. can only be one in a house.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
*Adding weather and time

Some of these ideas are actually pretty good, but here's my thoughts:

*It could work, but we still have housing gauntlets. And also, players could end up farming their own house for XP and we'd have people using Tempest on Firecat Alley.
*Like the last one, but also; this would take the ultimate programming. It just seems like one heck of a lot more hassle than it's worth.
*Yes. Just yes. We heal passively, but it's very slow. And as for mana, the wisps are oft too scarce.
*This could be interesting, but we already have breadcrumbs for that. Just seems a tad redundant.
*But different houses already have these as set themes. It's good, but could end up ruining the selling points of many homes and we wouldn't want Buxley out of business.
*This is just a bit odd. What's wrong with the bazaar?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
that would be awesome

Mariah sparklegem
level 23
myth and storm
"don't give up"