Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who knows where cool pets are?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I am a pet fanatic. Recently, I sold some of my pets, and i dont have a lot any more :(
Any one know where some cool ones are? (I know about Marlybone's pet shop and prepaid cards)
It would really help me if the pets were in Mooshu or lower

~A Death student,
Cori Skull Blood

Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
try the krokotopia shop in the sphinxs he sells a heckhound and a ice or blue mander each for both 1500 coins!

Mariah sparklegem
level 23
myth and storm
"don't give up"

Hero
May 07, 2015
go to the secret shop in kroktopia the mander can sell you a krok pet

Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
sun girl1122 on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
go to the secret shop in kroktopia the mander can sell you a krok pet
that's what I said

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Ok, I will go in order from World to world with all the pet locations I know.
In Wizard City, there is the pet vendor (both in The Pet Place (Is that what it's called?) and The Shopping District. In Krock, there are 2 pet vendors, one by the boat thingy (I think) and the other in the Secret Store. The SS portal is by the well in Krock, or the regnant vendors if that helps. There should be 2 obelisks on either side of a portal, and when all the dots on the obelisk light up (it takes about a 1/2 hour for each) the portal opens or a limited amount of time. Inside as Sun Girl1122 said, there is a mandar that sells gear, and a Krok Pet. Also if you are Myth, check out the roof, there is a spell vendor there! In Marlybone, they might have a vendor, but I haven't found him/her yet. In Mooshu, I think they have a vendor in one of the shops.

Also you might want to go through Winterbane, The Pangoda thing I am forgetting the name of, and the Spiral Cup Gauntlet. I have gotten lots of pets, (good ones) from the last to, and Winterbane gives many good pet snacks. Sorry if I missed any!

-Rebecca Ashhunter

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Hero
May 07, 2015
mariah sparklegem on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
that's what I said
no you said 'in the krokosphinx' i said ' in the secret shop'

Survivor
Aug 31, 2014

I got some really neat foo dogs from the kirin pack dropped alot of crowns but love the foo dogs they all have a mix of uncommon,rare and utlra rare talent spots between my wizards i got five of them though i did get alot of the ninja pigs ,plague ninja pig and brown spiders too.