Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Call of Khrulhu spell time reduction

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
The spell, Call of Khrulhu, which is one of the first shadow enhanced spells of Wizard101 takes too much time to end when casted, and the spell becomes boring. I had an idea like maybe Kingsisle could make the spell have the same concept as the spell, Nested Fury. What I mean is that Call of Khrulhu could hit all opponents at once and then all the damage dealt would be divided at once to heal the caster, that would make the spell look really strong and shorter in time taken to end.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
OMG SAME!!!! Khrulhu has SOO many tentacles, why can't he use four to hit all enemies at once!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I like this a lot. The Khrulhu could definitely take on 4 enemies at the same time!

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
They should do this. I dont want to wait! I have stuff to do.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I just timed it without blades/traps and 4 enemies (along with the accidental critical), it still took 71 seconds for completion. It's ridiculously long, I really hope KI does something about reducing the time

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I agree the spell takes a long time but I still think some of the arguments are hilarious. Make it faster because "I don't want to wait, I have stuff to do" is the second funniest thing I've ever heard!!
My argument has always been that while it does take some time, especially with four enemies, it's normally so much more powerful than most other AoE spells that it does the job of two or maybe three of the others. So would you rather sit through two Forest Lords and a Ra or one Khrulhu?
An added benefit... when you see this spell begin you know you have time for a quick jaunt to the kitchen for a refill.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
this has been asked for, since test realm's release, and KI has yet to really address it. My take is, and always has been, anything that affects more than one target should happen at the same time. If it's going to hit all, do it all at once, if it's gonna heal all, do it all at once, if it's going to blade/shield/trap/weaken/strengthen, just do it all at once. This would drastically speed up the game from start to finish. I understand wanting to keep the game speed down and all that, but you can still quicken it up without losing the story.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
My death wizard is soon to be level 100 and I'm not looking forward to getting this spell AT ALL. I mean, not that I don't like the effect of the spell, but aint nobody got time to sit and watch that animation 10,000 times ugh. And it's not even nice to look at, it's sooo UGLY. They really badly need to shorten the animation of this spell. Just make it hit all enemies at ones instead of making us sit in agony watching it hit each target 1 at a time.

Hero
May 07, 2015
dont yell at me but this is not needed