Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2015 charity mount?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
so I had something in previous threads inpaticular regarding the white tiger mount. and as it was stated to me it was a one time charity mount......... well ok rename it so then it wont be like you are redoing the same mount. I work in the automotive industry and there are cars that look exactly the same but have different names and they get sold very day as a need not as a charity.......at any rate I think the charity mounts should be returned for a one time/day offering.....and I also feel that KI SHOULD POST SOMETHING STATING SUCH AN EVENT IS TAKING PLACE... and not for nothing KI but as you can see there are people who want to buy and you also can make some money on it as well idk just a thought from a low man on a totem pole

yours truly
liam stormbrand

representing: TEAM BRING IT

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
when I said few hours I meant like they made the other tiger mounts after the first Charity Mount. same movement
same gear on it they changed it to a black panther and an orange tiger, we would have still bought it if even if they had added ribbon to a replica of one of the already released mounts. Made it a differnt color that wouldnt be repeated like the white tiger. that is a cosmetic change and that would only take a few hours.
they wouldnt have had to come up with something NEW totally to make the players happy.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
sense you know everything about animation it can hours, minutes weeks, and possibly months. but the first charity mount was a white tiger, they have made the black panther, orange tiger. So they could have made a charity mount out of any of the previous mounts and changed the color of one and made it a Holiday charity mount. you figure 10$ a person buying one would give a whole lot more a donation to a special charity than just donating 1000$ a couple of years. We really matter if it was a remade previously mount what mattererd for us that there that there WAS one. I have an autistic god son. which i do donate to the organization of our area. Just like I donate to the lions club when they have their poppy sale and the white cane drive (white cane which is a pin) , the boy scouts, the girl scouts, the toys for tots from the marines that my husband retired from. We donate the to Mason's shriners to help keeping children hospitals all over the USA.
we really didnt care what it looked like, we just wanted one. and since you already had made that train, you could have released that as the charity mount since you just made that this holiday season

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
sunnyskys on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
sense you know everything about animation it can hours, minutes weeks, and possibly months. but the first charity mount was a white tiger, they have made the black panther, orange tiger. So they could have made a charity mount out of any of the previous mounts and changed the color of one and made it a Holiday charity mount. you figure 10$ a person buying one would give a whole lot more a donation to a special charity than just donating 1000$ a couple of years. We really matter if it was a remade previously mount what mattererd for us that there that there WAS one. I have an autistic god son. which i do donate to the organization of our area. Just like I donate to the lions club when they have their poppy sale and the white cane drive (white cane which is a pin) , the boy scouts, the girl scouts, the toys for tots from the marines that my husband retired from. We donate the to Mason's shriners to help keeping children hospitals all over the USA.
we really didnt care what it looked like, we just wanted one. and since you already had made that train, you could have released that as the charity mount since you just made that this holiday season
I think you need to read Prof. Greyrose's response on the first page of this thread.