Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe Ring, Athame and Amulet. Luck or update?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2015
So... I'm sorry to all reading this if this enrages some people. I understand completely and have been there.

But I was just wondering if KI updated the Morganthe drops to drop your specific school first before anything else.

Last night I finally got my amulet for my wizard who is death and I was shocked because it was my school. I was expecting to get a off school piece of garbage.

A while back I was also able to get my death ring and athame before getting any other school of athame (though I didn't get another ring.

Granted, it took me forever just to get even one piece of tier one gear to show at all, which is in and of itself annoying. But aside from the deck (which I'm pretty sure hasn't dropped for me, not that it matters at the stage of the game with Polaris), each time a tier one piece of gear dropped for the first time (ring, athame, amulet) it was from my school. Off school drops only started to happen for me after I got the initial one.

I am just trying to figure out how incredible grateful I should be.

Again, sorry to have upset any players for whom this did not happen. Again, I know the rage. But I am interested to know as well as to see if it allows future Morganthe farmers to feel less hopeless.