Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Based Potion Vendors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2015
The idea is quite simple, give each world a potion vendor in it's respected commons area. It may only eliminate 30-60 seconds of walking, but some people find it extremely tedious to have to go all the way back to the commons to refill on potions. I myself have no issue with taking half a minute to a minute to go back to Wizard City to stock up on potions, but, my friend mentioned this in a Skype conversation so I wanted to see what the community thought about it and if it's a valid idea in some minds. Even if this gets added, I may still revisit good ol' Hilda Brewer for nostalgia purposes.

Credit to my friend Blaine Wild, level 110 Storm (First Polaris Completer) for the idea.

~Chase StormCrafter Level 66

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Seeing as how there are mini game area to refill potions in every world, I'm not sure how well this idea would work. I know for me personally, I wouldn't want to go back to a common area or a different place in the world that I am in, and spend either gold or crowns to buy a potion, when I can port back to that same common area and refill my bottles for free, plus getting a wee bit of gold out of my game and something to sell later.