Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's all the fuss about Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2010
Just reading these forums, I have completed Celestia in around a week, would of been faster if I played longer, but I am busy IRL.
So, First place is Survey Camp, I started Celestia at level 52, so I had a 4 level headstart of the level required to do celestia, but I did parts of Wintertusk before doing Celestia (I think I got to key to vestriland then started on cl) I ended CL at level 60, I'm 63 now thanks to waterworks (4 runs, only boots, oh well, I got wt craft robe and celestia crafted hat ) The first ever FIGHT in that place is The Fire Crabs, With what 1020 Health? That start with Two Powerpips, So it introduces you to even fighting, soon to be uneven, but if you have strategy it's no trouble
I think I easily killed these guys with storm lord, and a blade, (with strong enchant, and about 50 % damage? )
the other classes should have no trouble
Balance? Power Nova.
Fire? prisms + meteor or fire dragon
Ice? Frost Giant.
Death? Crow
Life? Centaur.
Storm? Mentioned up above
Myth? multi earthquakes.
The Grotto is really what I see people saying is hard, which isn't really, I only needed help on the final boss fight, Because I didn't have any decent resist or block, so I just teamed up with a ice, done with grotto.
District of the Stars I soloed fully, easy.
Floating Land I found a part-time questing buddy, Who was about level 47.
We got thru the Floating Land, Not a lot of trouble.
Stormriven, He quested ahead of me, so I was on my own in Stormriven, still not very hard, Only thing I needed help on was Tempus Stormfist, I was storm and couldn't get prisms in time, so I got bored and decided to team up with someone else and was my questing buddy until Science Center
At Science Center Before The Crystal Reactor I got Levy, and the +225 Sun and Amplify, so it was really just smooth sailing from their
Crusteance Empire, only needed help with Senate Chamber, which is Two 6,000 health bosses, found a life to quest with up to Trial Of the Spheres.
I trioed Trial Of The Spheres. The Three Bosses aren't that hard, There Cheats are Easy To Bypass, 7,000ish health per, Not that hard, Going to solo later.
I'm finished WT Before Zafaria, Want to get Sirens ASAP, My current Resist is 11% All and 14% Resist Ice (Pet)
Just do what I did and find some questing buddies, Celestia is not as bad as you thing it is.

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
I'm glad that you found this world easy, and it seems like you had a pretty smooth experience.

However, some people have trouble in Celestia for different reasons. I think the main reason, however, is the difficulty jump between DS and CL. CL is unlike the earlier worlds, so it does take time to get used to.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Sarah Waterbreeze on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
I'm glad that you found this world easy, and it seems like you had a pretty smooth experience.

However, some people have trouble in Celestia for different reasons. I think the main reason, however, is the difficulty jump between DS and CL. CL is unlike the earlier worlds, so it does take time to get used to.
The only difference between CL and DS
Spells
AI level in my opinion
and power pips
But of course some people start Celestia at level 45 for whatever reason.