Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-23-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Professor Falmea on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
Hiya Wizards! Another week is done and dusted, so let's talk feedback, shall we?

This week, let's talk pets and housing. Pets react when you scold, clap, or dance near them. What else would you like pets to do in your house?

Looking forward to seeing your ideas, everyone. Have a great weekend!
i would like to see them talk.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I would love to have them jump and play in the water that you have at your house. Say if you got the summer pool or got a bath tub OR if you water has a natural body of water they will play in it.

I would also like to see a game like tag or catch the pet.. Like it would see what pets you had in your house or around your house and say, Catch a goat monk. Then you have a minute to find it and if you 'catch' it you win some gold or something.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I wish they registered other items and didn't run through each other and the character. (Like how the characters bump into tables and ferns - not running through them.)

I tried dancing and clapping - my pets just did the same stuff as ever, so I don't know what that was about. But it would be fun if the "Emotes" did send a different instruction to the pets in a zone and they did act differently.

I'd also love it if the fish in a fish tank responded to the character when we approach the tank. They just float there ... staring. I wish they swam and darted more like real fish or did funny dances like the pets - they are magical after-all. :D

Survivor
Jul 03, 2014
I would very much appreciate if u can "fuse" pets so that you can keep your stats of your pet but change it to a diffrent one it would be like pet stitching

Historian
May 15, 2009
i personally would love to be able to set a pet in a little pet bed for them to sleep in

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Gain Experience? LOL.

Chew plants, if any exist in house.
Perhaps they could spontaneously hatch with other pets, creating unique hybrids not found at the hatchery.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I used to have a dog that would howl everytime the TV show The X-Files came on and the opening music started to play. He evidently wasn't a big fan of the show. Maybe pets could react to whatever music scroll is playing in your house or even dance to music on the playable musical instruments.
I also think it would be funny if the various dog and cat pets would act like they would irl. Dogs chasing cats, cats arching their backs and swatting dogs etc.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Maybe the pets that have wings and such could fly. It be interesting to see a grimoire fly around the roof.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
Probably a PET CHAT MENU when it tricks that controls pet actions such as sit,dance roll over. And unique tricks based on pet.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I went home today and my pet Heckhound had buried parts of my pet Bone Dragon all over the yard. And my pet Stormcat has been using the garden as a litter box.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
George Washington on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
I would like to see pets run faster than they currently do occasionally, I also would like to see them jump and duck like they do in derbies and minigames.
And the more animated dances they do in the Dance Game :D

Administrator
Ty Lung the Majest... on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
Have thoughts when roaming your house...
Example: "It sure is awesome being _______'s pet!"
"Im sort of hungry right now..."
"I feel great today!"

Mounts also would do this as well in your house.
Example: "Fast as Lightning... Thats me!"
"Traveling long distances make my feet hurt..."

Special mounts and pets would have their own dialogue.
Keep in mind its only for houses and dorms.
Kane, 98 Life
Wizards, these are great ideas... especially the pet thought bubbles! I've often wished I could know what my fire cat is thinking...

For those of you who were interested in making your pets stay put, or having a little more control over where they roam, you should check out the Pet Bread Crumbs on Test!

New Feedback Friday coming up shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea