Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying crafted items from the bazaar

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
I recently bought a hat from the bazaar that's level 55+ and is called mask of something. I'm only level 51 but I wanted to buy it even though I was too low a level because it had amazing stats and just planned on equipping it once I reached level 55. It cost 33,000 gold which was a lot but I bought it anyway because it was such a good hat and I had almost 200,000 gold. When I saw it in my backpack it had the crafting symbol next to it which normally means that you crafted it. I checked in my crafting recipes and it wasn't there so I'm not sure if this means I actually bought it already crafted or if I have to craft it myself and it's not in my recipes because I'm not high enough level. So can someone tell me if I'm going to need to craft it later because I'm very confused and I didn't know there was a way to buy already crafted gear.

-Sierra Pearl
Legendary Sorcerer

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
Sierra Pearl on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
I recently bought a hat from the bazaar that's level 55+ and is called mask of something. I'm only level 51 but I wanted to buy it even though I was too low a level because it had amazing stats and just planned on equipping it once I reached level 55. It cost 33,000 gold which was a lot but I bought it anyway because it was such a good hat and I had almost 200,000 gold. When I saw it in my backpack it had the crafting symbol next to it which normally means that you crafted it. I checked in my crafting recipes and it wasn't there so I'm not sure if this means I actually bought it already crafted or if I have to craft it myself and it's not in my recipes because I'm not high enough level. So can someone tell me if I'm going to need to craft it later because I'm very confused and I didn't know there was a way to buy already crafted gear.

-Sierra Pearl
Legendary Sorcerer
That Means Someone Crafted And Sold It. you Bought it But you didnt Craft/Get Recipe

Hope this helps!!!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Sierra Pearl on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:

-Sierra Pearl
Legendary Sorcerer
If it's in your inventory then you own it. It's possible to buy crafted items from the bazaar... these are items someone else has crafted and no longer has use for so they've sold them at the bazaar. The crafting symbol doesn't necessarily mean you crafted it ... it only means someone did. You'll never accidentally buy "recipes" at the bazaar although this can happen at some of the various vendors around the spiral. When the B.O.X.E.S. event came around the first time, I was so excited at the thought of getting a pogo-stick mount that I didn't pay attention to the fact that I was only buying a recipe!