Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-16-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Greeting and salutations, Wizards! It's been another week and it's time to chat.

While summer is OBVIOUSLY my favorite time of year, I definitely hold a soft spot for Hallowe'en as well. This week, I'd like to ask... What your favorite thing is about Hallowe'en in the Spiral? Costumes? Spooky decorations? Seeing Dworgyn with an extra spring in his step?

Looking forward to hearing what's tip top. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 02, 2010
Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
The seasonal quests. It seems like the only holliday that justifies them. Speaking of, you should add more towers with higher teirs to that island that appears where the death school used to be.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2013
my favorite part of halloween is seeing all the ghost in the commons, shopping district, cyclops lane just the ghost around wizard city is my favorite thing about halloween

Survivor
Oct 08, 2015
For me personally , it's the mounts and costumes that come up every year during Halloween. By far those are my favorite things. Hopefully it will wizard101 will always make me smile every time I log in October every year , for many more years to come . :D

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I think it would have to be the challenge towers.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
The halloween event is my favorite time in the spiral. I love everything about it with the packs/boss farming at the top of the list.

Historian
May 15, 2009
for me I love the spooky decorations.
Halloween is the one time of the year I can really get creative with my decorations at home. I love making the outside of my house super spooky. cobwebs and spiders, scary pictures of monsters xD fake blood. the whole kit and caboodle :P

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
EVERYTHING!!! I was planning to put on my dark sprite transformation and ride a mount while questing and wear my pumpkin mask so that I could be in full costume either way on the day of the big night. I'll drop by the fire school to say hi when I try for the master Halloween tower.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
I love the whole look and feel of wizard city. It's such a fun setting with all the decorations. The quests are fun too, but I wished there was something a little more challenging for us higher level wizards (lvl 50+).

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
The ghosts and the frankenstein bunny that you get. I think they should add a couple extra Hallowe'en quests though because I finished them all pretty quickly.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2013
I love the costumes such as the vampire and mummy.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I like the fact that every year you can get another bunny. Hopefully something new might be added in the future however because with all of my wizards getting a new bunny every year these things seem to be multiplying like... erm... rabbits!
And I think the Veggie Revenants are fantastic. The gardening TCs and the seeds they drop, especially Dead Beets, are great.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
It would be very hard to pick - but I think it's the atmosphere with the ghosts, scarecrows & jack-o-lanterns, apple barrels etc. But I love the special battles and the unique drops too.

I wish there was a new (game) skin/"sprite" they could add to the Wizard City game "objects" - that turned everything Fall colored. And make the new leaves fall. Periodic gusts of wind blow and stir up the ponds and carry the leaves elsewhere... Fall is my favorite time of year and Halloween my favorite holiday.

And as always, hoping for that Halloween world and the Halloween Bundle Card :D

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Definitely the sp00ky feelings about the spiral. Halloween is also the time when a lot of stuff happens so that's also a reason. Let's not forget that nightshade becomes very popular at this time due to his elusive drops :p

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback, Wizards! We'll keep your suggestions in mind for the future. New topic, coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea