Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting in to hatching, what should i do from here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hello fellow wizards!
Im a returning player from the way early days of wizard101 and im trying to take advantage of pet breeding. I dint have any super good pets, i have one adult dark crow, an adult life scarab and im training my lil' siren to adult. I also bred my dark crow with a pet that had a may heal, but all of the dark crowsabilitys are selfish so i dont feel like its worth pursuing for training. I want to end up with a really solid lil' siren. How do you reccommend this? What should i do? Thanks so much guys :)
Tarlac Ravenmask level 45

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
give it a whirl. Hatch and train. There is a lot of luck and a lot of work involved, but persistence will definitely pay off.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
If you're really serious about wanting your pet to be a Lil' Siren then try hanging around the Pet Pavilion and keep an eye out for other folks with Lil' Siren pets and see if they're willing to hatch with you. This way you're guaranteed to get another Siren from the hatch. Once you get two of them then from there on out it's just a matter of breeding. You can take one or both of them and hatch with different pets to try and get their talents into your Sirens' gene pools. It will probably take many generations to weed out the bad talents and hone in the good ones but eventually you could end up with the perfect Lil' Siren.