Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Pet Hatch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Hello all,

I'm just starting out with pets and was looking for a hatch for a death pet. Looking for damage talents and a cast of Sprite or unicorn. Have yet to hatch with anyone. People in the hatching rooms seem very rude when asking for a hatch.

Currently have a sea serpent.

Names Richard Shadowwalker on unicorn server.

Any help or suggestions for pet hatching would be appreciated.

Thanks

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
A good death pet you might be interested in is the Nightmare pet (Black Flaming Horse) you can find in the crown shop. It has death benefits and may cast unicorn, I don't know how much it is maybe 5000 crowns. Don't bother trying to hatch with people unless you have a rare mega pet. Good luck.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Another Death pet that can be good is the Jellyfish. Not the Pink Jelly, that one's a Storm pet, but the regular (blue) Jelly is a Death pet that can manifest a host of beneficial talents including may-cast Death Blade, Death Shot and Spritely. If I remember correctly, it comes as a reward for completing a quest in Celestia otherwise you might have to try hatching for it. Also, the Brainy Assistant can be good. I've had really bad luck with my school-issued Death Pets... they've all manifested selfish talents and I'm still trying to breed the bad out of them.

Squire
May 10, 2013
TucsonWizard on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
Another Death pet that can be good is the Jellyfish. Not the Pink Jelly, that one's a Storm pet, but the regular (blue) Jelly is a Death pet that can manifest a host of beneficial talents including may-cast Death Blade, Death Shot and Spritely. If I remember correctly, it comes as a reward for completing a quest in Celestia otherwise you might have to try hatching for it. Also, the Brainy Assistant can be good. I've had really bad luck with my school-issued Death Pets... they've all manifested selfish talents and I'm still trying to breed the bad out of them.
Hah, So I'm not the only one with major pet fails.

I got may cast pierce then at Epic got the actual card -.-
I had an avenging fossil which got Pain Giver than may cast Tower Shield and Tower Shield Card -.-

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
I have a Bone Dragon with the following talents:
Death Dealer
Sharp Shot
Spell Proof
Pain Giver
Death Accuracy.

It doesn't have any heals, obviously, but I'd be willing to hatch if you can at least live without for a while.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
PlayHard101 on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Hah, So I'm not the only one with major pet fails.

I got may cast pierce then at Epic got the actual card -.-
I had an avenging fossil which got Pain Giver than may cast Tower Shield and Tower Shield Card -.-
No, you're definitely not the only one. All of my school-issued Death pets are back at the house. I don't carry any of them with me on a normal basis. The only reason I ever go home to get any of them is to hatch with someone else for a potential hybrid.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
the penumbra drake is an amazing death pet! It gives death trap at baby,death scarab at adult, and red ghost at epic.