Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spiritual blast?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
so, to start this off,I've been seeing the harpy pet around the spiral, and was wondering about the spell, spiritual blast, and if its an actual balance spell that can be obtained, and added to your deck, from a balance quest. If it isn't, i would like to point out some reasons why is should be added.

For example, there has always been a counterpart for spells such as the hydra, which counterpart is the chimera, elemental blade/shield/trap, which counterpart is the spiritual trap, etc.

But then, what about the elemental blast? It doesn't seem fair, in my opinion, that the only way to get the spiritual blast is to get the harpy, dropped by the sand tentacle at the glace. ( and might i add, pet drops aren't that common)

At least spells such as the samurai, lore master,and savage paw are spells that you can craft, and have more then one copy in your deck. (though it sure does take a lot of time to get all the things you need in order to craft the spell )
I have also seen threads from a couple years ago, discussing this spell, and have noticed that many other players, have agreed with the idea of spiritual blast, and think it should be added as a spell.

Wether it will be added or not, i hope that you do add it; it would be a great addition to the collection of balance spells!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
Great idea we need Spiritual Blast we need it we need it!

Cole Stalker, level 45

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's a creature/pet only spell. Harpy is the only way for a wizard to use it. It's not really needed and as a regular deck spell would be unbalancing.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
seethe42 on Oct 4, 2015 wrote:
It's a creature/pet only spell. Harpy is the only way for a wizard to use it. It's not really needed and as a regular deck spell would be unbalancing.
its only an idea