Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get the new Frankenbunny pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I just played the whole dungeon in the Haunted Cave and I won some reagents. I didn't win a pet bunny. I went back to the death teacher and he had a grey over his head. Was I supposed to do something additional?
Also, I bought a magma man transformation and when I left the dungeon, I was back to my wizard self, but I still had the little timer in the corner.
Please help

Administrator
Hello,

Do you still have the quest in your quest log? What does it say to do?

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I completed the dungeon, but the quest says to go to the haunted cave....

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
Also, on an update to the magma man transformation, I am a wizard most of the time. When I went into my fish bowl to get a prize, I turned into the magma man and when I went into a battle to fight a boss and I turned into a magma man....seems to be random.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Whenever you have an active transformation, it only shows you as transform when you are dismounted. Inside your house, in a dungeon, etc. Whenever you would be able to use your mount, it auto-equips and your transformation is "hidden" until you dismount again.

This is true even if your mount is one of those surfboard things, or pair of skates.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
If you're on any mount then a transformation won't work.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I replayed the dungeon again and got the pet. Not sure why it didn't work the first time though.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013