Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guardian Angel

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
Am not here to complain how its a totally unfair spell an how i think it should be no pvp but i do wish they'd fix something. Now when going first an u kill a guy who used the chicken wings(angel) u kill him but ur allowed the free hit open stun. Now from second however this is were ima complain is u have to wait for him to revive an he then can sheild an heal. Id like it is when u kill the guy is he doesnt revive once he dies but instead the round he revives u are able to hit him even while going second basically meaning u get the first move not him, because i mean if i kill u an have 8pips left but i gotta wait for u to revive i can no longer get my open hit cuz a shield is bound to happen then a 3k satyr next just a thought on how i think the spell should revive the player not once he dies but ar the start of the next round

Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
First off what you say isn't what happens. When a life uses Guardian Spirit and he dies, he gets re-spawned at the end of the round. He then gets one pip or one power pip at the beginning of the next round. As your saying most lifes will then shield so they can satyr but it's just one great thing about life. Other schools such as balance have judge, gaze, and loremaster. Death has the incredibly op Khrulhu and deer knight. Myth can chain stun, storm has insanely high damage hits. Then ice has the shield from weaver, and fire is naturally all around op. Certain schools are based towards certain things and life is based on healing. Guardian Spirit is just another part of the game. If your going second to a life who knows how to play, unless you get lucky you are probably gonna lose (Its not impossible, its just frustrating). Then again it's also very annoying to go second to any school.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
Squirrel The Hero on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
First off what you say isn't what happens. When a life uses Guardian Spirit and he dies, he gets re-spawned at the end of the round. He then gets one pip or one power pip at the beginning of the next round. As your saying most lifes will then shield so they can satyr but it's just one great thing about life. Other schools such as balance have judge, gaze, and loremaster. Death has the incredibly op Khrulhu and deer knight. Myth can chain stun, storm has insanely high damage hits. Then ice has the shield from weaver, and fire is naturally all around op. Certain schools are based towards certain things and life is based on healing. Guardian Spirit is just another part of the game. If your going second to a life who knows how to play, unless you get lucky you are probably gonna lose (Its not impossible, its just frustrating). Then again it's also very annoying to go second to any school.
I explained the spell wrong aight still don't change the fact u go second an kill them they shield an heal back.
Secondly dunno why you went off topic talking to be bout other schools.

Third balances lore gaze or burn doesn't faze me, deaths lulu is dope weak in 1v1 I don't play storms in ranked myth can't chain stun cuz any good player stun blocks within 2 turns. And u say unless I'm lucky going second to a life I'll lose but I'm only losing from second to one cuz he is allowed to shield cuz like I said ur not allowed the open hit from second due to how angel works. From first u are.

Lvl100 rating:1584
Lvl100 rating:916
Lvl100 rating:900

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
Squirrel The Hero on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
I disagree. Khrulhu isnt incredibly op and storm is the worst school with myth at exalted PvP.

I think guardian spirit is totally overpowered like loremaster and should be banned or made weaker in PvP. It is frustrating when you're in a good PvP with a life then he criticals guardian spirit and ruins the PvP, like if a balance starts spamming loremaster with infallible during a match that lasted an hour.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
Guardian spirit was already nerfed by ten percent. What more do you want?

Stop ruining handy spells in PvE just becuase PvPers want everything nerfed.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
As a myth I always ice dispel in order to maybe put some pressure on when he fizzles the stun blocks and then is forced to draw another stun shield and unless he gets lucky and draws it the first round then he has drawn and hopefully discarded some useful treasure cards he would need later in the fight

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
runningwithfriends on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
Guardian spirit was already nerfed by ten percent. What more do you want?

Stop ruining handy spells in PvE just becuase PvPers want everything nerfed.
Lol we are talking of banning it from PvP ONLY. Anyways, its pretty hard to die vs a boss when you're life as you got heals.

PS: Don't worry dude, this spell as all the op spells of Wizard101 wont get banned.