Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked and Any Level Jewels?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Hey Kingsisle,
I was intrigued by the new jewel system that came out a little while back, but after a while I began to look at the jewels that had been released. It seems that a fair number of them seem to be rather obsolete for the level that you can use them at. I'm also a huge fan of lower level pvp, especially level 5 and level 1 pvp. Due to all the updates that have appeared recently in the past several months though, I've noticed there is a huge barrier between apprentice level pvp players and initiate/journeymen pvp players. With apprentice and novice pvp being a popular sport I would like to propose the addition of Ranked PvP jewels and/or Any Level PvP jewels for pets. I think this would be a fair addition considering we received pvp pets (the armaments) recently, and with the addition of the ultra level that was added to pets. Especially considering pvp players of level 14 or lower have no inspiration or desire to level their pets to ultra because they gain no benefit. I would greatly appreciate it if a benefit was permitted to lower level pvp players by implementing ultra+ sergeant, veteran, knight, captain, commander, or warlord pet jewels. My idea was that the jewels that could be added could be the school blades, elemental and spirit shield, power pip chance (3%-9% depending on rank), and spell-defying (5% veteran or knight only), spell-proof (10% captain or commander only), spell-ward (15% warlord only), or something as simple as a concept like spell-guard (3% sergeant only). This I believe you greatly provide interest to not only our lower level pvp players, but possibly some of our higher level players too with the addition of higher resist, or an additional blade (since the armaments do not give blades). If anyone could forward this to KingsIsle directly or KingsIsle if you see this, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on the idea/subject of this and let me know whether you'll consider it, or if not, why you believe this could be game breaking or not ok. Thanks I hope to hear from you soon. I would also like to hear what any other pvp player has to say about this subject and their feedback on it as well

Sincerely,
Rachel Frostheart the Level 1 on the road to warlord.