Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A monthly crown allowance for paid members.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
The max amount you get could up to about 1372 crowns but you would start with an obligatory 49 crowns, and the more time you log playing the game the closer you would get to the max amount of crowns. The equation for the amount of crowns you earn would be (49x7)x4=1,372.
There are 7 days a week and there are normally 4 weeks in a month so for each day you play for at least 3 hours you would get 49 crowns and if you play for 3 hours each day for a month you get the max amount of 1,372 crowns.
Does anyone else think that this would be a good idea.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
This seems like its pushing the button a bit. There is already a lot of people that are not happy about these extra benefits members are getting. I find it very strange that someone who has paid like 3000 dollars into items for this game and unlocking areas is still considered"Free to Play".

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All players can already earn 100 crowns a day for spending 15-20 minutes doing trivia on freekigames.com. That's 36,500 crowns a year for free (there's actually more because you are allowed to play every 19 hours so it's possible to get 38 "days" per month).

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It's not needed, it's been suggested before etc etc.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's annoying to read text with a right align?

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Balance princess on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
The max amount you get could up to about 1372 crowns but you would start with an obligatory 49 crowns, and the more time you log playing the game the closer you would get to the max amount of crowns. The equation for the amount of crowns you earn would be (49x7)x4=1,372.
There are 7 days a week and there are normally 4 weeks in a month so for each day you play for at least 3 hours you would get 49 crowns and if you play for 3 hours each day for a month you get the max amount of 1,372 crowns.
Does anyone else think that this would be a good idea.
Nice idea, but it'll never happen.
It would cost Wiz money and they'll never go for it.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
KingsIsle already allows players to earn crowns daily. I don't think anyone is owed crowns merely for playing a game they actually enjoy playing.

Usually, people are paid for doing something less pleasant than their chosen leisure activities or for doing someone an enormous favor. Playing a game (for free!) provided by a content developer seems to fit neither of those to me.