Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass Planting

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I'm betting this has been suggested in the past but I did a brief search of the forum and didn't come up with anything...
It would be great if we could select a type of seed and have the option of choosing a larger area of effect in order to plant more than one seed at a time. For instance, I plant a lot of Stinkweed for my Death Wizard and I use a 3x3 pattern of small plots. The medium sized spell option for watering, sun etc. is the perfect size ring to hit all nine small plots in one cast. If we had the same option for choosing seeds we could plant nine small-plot seeds at a time. Obviously you'd need to have nine seeds available in your inventory, plus the energy required to plant them as well as nine empty plots. Using the larger sized spell ring this could work for groupings of medium and large plots as well. It would certainly be a time saver for those of us that have extensive gardens.

Administrator
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

If you meet the requirements, you can learn the Plant All spell from Roger the Shrubber.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Plant_All
Wow Prof! Over a year playing this game and did not know that. Thank you so much.

Administrator
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
It's pretty new. It was added during the July update.
Thanks again! Went to see Roger the Shrubber, coughed up the necessary gold (wow!), and am now a happy gardener!