Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Creature to Farm For Life-Giver Jade

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I was finally able to get a pet to mega with all the desired talents. I've looked up where I could farm for the life-giver pet jewel, and picked the easiest creature that dropped the least amount of jewel types. So I farmed Water Elementals in Zamunda Outskirts for an hour, with no luck getting the jewel. I'm wondering which boss/creature is the best to farm for life-giver jades. I want one that has a high drop rate of this jewel and maybe not a boss. Also, some of the bosses that could drop the life-giver jade aren't on the wiki, I think one of my friend's got one from Jade Oni. Does the Jade-Oni drop Life-giver jades?

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I farm the Jade Oni a bit and rarely ever loot a jewel. I do remember looting one before, but I don't remember the type sorry.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I haven't had any luck farming for a specific jewel. They don't seem weighted, it's more like each certain rank of creatures drops a huge variety at random. It seems to have been engineered to waste as much of our time as possible. I've given up. I'd say just quest or farm for other things and hope you get lucky with a jewel drop.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Yeah I am farming for a storm giver jewel with no luck

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I've been much more successful getting giver and dealer jewels by crafting, though brass and steel are still VERY hard to get.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Prince of Shadows on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
I've been much more successful getting giver and dealer jewels by crafting, though brass and steel are still VERY hard to get.
What recipe can you get life giver? I did a bit of research, but saw that only life boon is a result of crafting, a weaker version of life giver.