Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random World Instance Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Has anyone ever played the game ToonTown? Well if you have, do you remember those random dungeons that spawned randomly? Well this is my idea, it's not the exact same thing though. In each wizard101 world, there will be a 10-20% chance that differs per world if an instance dungeon spawns in a certain realm, there may even be more than one in a realm. Ok but each dungeon looks different In each world. (Mooshu's may look like a Temple, etc). These dungeons can spawn any where in a world except an actual dungeon. Now here's the fun part: What's in each of these dungeons? Well my fellow spellbinders, I will tell you what! Depending on the world, that will be the type of enemy that's spawns like you wouldn't find a Mander in Avalon! Each enemy's rank would depend on the world in which it spawned in. You wouldn't find a rank 2 dungeon in Khrysalis! Finally there would be so many different combinations of enemy's , maybe in a Zafaria dungeon you would find a Zebra, Two Lions, and a Monkey! Some dungeons might also have multiple floors, 1st floor has minions, 2nd has 3 minions and a boss! There could even be over 200 combinations of enemies per world! Some drops would be better than others! (New pets, Wands, gear sets) Maybe some lucky wizards could find a preview to a new world with a cool new type of enemy in one! Finally, some dungeons can be "Mega Dungeons", you spawn in a hallway with about 2 doors on each side and one door straight ahead! That straight ahead door, would be the boss battle! Epic loot would be won! Note: Team up would not be able to be used with this concept!

Please say if you like this idea or not!,
Cody FrostDust, Exalted Wizard and his pet Emma the Otter!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
"Random Dungeons"? Did you mean cog buildings in toontown? If that is what you are describing, that is a great idea and would like to see something similar in W101.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
HalfBakedBean on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
"Random Dungeons"? Did you mean cog buildings in toontown? If that is what you are describing, that is a great idea and would like to see something similar in W101.
Yes that's exactly what I mean! I think it could be awesome in Wiz!!!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
WobbuffetWizard101 on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
Yes that's exactly what I mean! I think it could be awesome in Wiz!!!
yup that would be so cool .

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I really like that idea but not in a toon town sense. more in the wizard sense .. I would like to see random dungeons with more rare item drops but in a different light. I think the random dungeons on wizard should randomly show up as a dimensional tear in the spiral. The tears could be the portal to these random dungeons and would be accessible to anyone walking into the portal until the 4 battle spots are full. The tear dungeons could have their own unique story , such as maybe merle Ambrose contacts you and says he has grave news and that you should report to him right away.

You speak to him and he tells you that he has recent new information about weird tears in all the worlds all over the spiral. He wants you to investigate them when ever you seen one , but he cautions you that not many have returned from them and that we should tread carefully! From his reports they encountered friendly bosses that had turned evil in a different dimension and time of wizard 101

anyways that would be my take on your idea .. so let me know if that sounds like a neat random dungeon spawn to you

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Tavia RedBreeze on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
I really like that idea but not in a toon town sense. more in the wizard sense .. I would like to see random dungeons with more rare item drops but in a different light. I think the random dungeons on wizard should randomly show up as a dimensional tear in the spiral. The tears could be the portal to these random dungeons and would be accessible to anyone walking into the portal until the 4 battle spots are full. The tear dungeons could have their own unique story , such as maybe merle Ambrose contacts you and says he has grave news and that you should report to him right away.

You speak to him and he tells you that he has recent new information about weird tears in all the worlds all over the spiral. He wants you to investigate them when ever you seen one , but he cautions you that not many have returned from them and that we should tread carefully! From his reports they encountered friendly bosses that had turned evil in a different dimension and time of wizard 101

anyways that would be my take on your idea .. so let me know if that sounds like a neat random dungeon spawn to you
That's a Great Idea! Our ideas combined could be an awesome update! This would be a major update though! If you guys have any friends pass this idea on so we have better chances the Kingsisle will see it!

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Toontown was the bomb! The cog buildings were one of the best features in the game and I would love to see something like that in Wizard101.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
boom459 on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
Toontown was the bomb! The cog buildings were one of the best features in the game and I would love to see something like that in Wizard101.
:) I know that you all are thinking in the right direction but when you put toon town's name in the idea it will not be implemented. the game is trade marked and implying that it has anything to do with that game is not going to get approved. which is why I put it in a way that wizard can use this idea with out it being associated with toon town

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
I love this idea :) I'm sure if KI likes the idea, they will change it in a way that will work! I love ToonTown but this would be KIs thing!

Flint SwiftShard 81

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
ok so I have never played toon town but your idea sounds great!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Thanks Please Tell anyone you know who plays wiz, more responses equals a better chance that KI will add this in :)

Thanks, Cody FrostDust100