Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-21-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, and thus, it's time to get on the feedback train!

Today, let's talk about gardening, and the fact that seed storage can get rather... bulky at times. Do you have a seed vault? If so, how many seeds are in it?

Hope your gardens grow divinely, my Wizard friends! Happy Friday and the days after!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Still farming for Pink Dandelion seeds for the recipe. Fed so many to pets over the years, it's a pain to actually farm for such a lowly seed. 25 is a bit much, but it'll be worth it eventually, only 15 more to go.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
seethe42 on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
Still farming for Pink Dandelion seeds for the recipe. Fed so many to pets over the years, it's a pain to actually farm for such a lowly seed. 25 is a bit much, but it'll be worth it eventually, only 15 more to go.
I hesitate to post this in the fear that they may change how often it drops, but here goes.

The best spot for pink dandelions to be dropped is taskmaster Djal, karanahn barracks, tomb of storms, kroktopia. You will have to like three or four side quests to get access to this boss. I got all the dandelions I needed in one day.

Steve

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
My Life Wizard has three. Two are full.

When I fill the third, then I'll have to figure something out.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I have a few and trying to craft some as well. The banks I do have are full. Still have seeds everywhere lol. Since we are on this subject I would like to add that the ultra seeds still glitch in the banks. Makes it hard to move seeds around. Example of the glitch is when a ultra seed is picked the menu to move to backpack and even to flip to next page is gone. I have to switch to a normal seed to remind myself where I should click since it no longer shows. And once the bank is full, at times it wont switch from backpack to bank. In time it will work fine I'm sure . For those that have not tried them yet.. you should.. they are well worth it! Now if we could just get one for GEMS :P

Survivor
May 12, 2011
I have several seed vaults and have them on all my wiz on my main account. They are all filled to the brim with the exception of one, my most recent one. Now if we could only have something like this for bank items like gear, decks etc. That would be great! :) Thank you for adding the seed vault, I love it!

Community Leader
I got two. One is full and the other one is half full. And I'm already thinking of getting a third one lol. They are a lifesaver, or a SEED-saver HAHAHAHAHA!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I have a full one, thinking of getting another seed vault. Glad they were added, otherwise I would have had to get rid of all my extra plants!

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
The seed vaults are wonderful. I have two so far, I want at least two more. I'm feeling the same pain as Seethe, having fed loads of Pinks and other seeds to pets when they weren't needed and I didn't have room to store them. It would be cool if the vault also counted as a minor plant like, nothing crazy, maybe half the boost of a Garden Gnome for a bit of value added.

My other clutter items are castle blocks. I could use a warehouse for those. Thanks!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Professor Falmea on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:

Today, let's talk about gardening, and the fact that seed storage can get rather... bulky at times. Do you have a seed vault? If so, how many seeds are in it?

Hope your gardens grow divinely, my Wizard friends! Happy Friday and the days after!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
not yet, but I plan on getting as many as I can!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
I have no clue about the exact number in my seed vault, but its been such an inventory savior, thank you so much for making that a thing, and allowing us to craft it and not have to buy it in the crown shop

-Wolf ShadowflameAlexis Lifeflame Samantha Stormflame

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
2 for each house on each wizard. Only one is close to full. The rest are about a quarter of the way there. Loving the bank and attic space!

Just waiting for dbl garden rewards again.

Stacking up on ultra seeds.

300 emp still flourishing.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
I have one and its a little over half full, its great for all those seeds you don't want to sell but don't want cluttering up your backpack either

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
Still gathering pink dandelions. I will very much like it when I can free up space in my bank and attic

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
These seed vaults are great! A few hours invested in Krokotopia got me all the pink dandelion seeds I needed. I have 2 full vaults at this point and am considering a third for one of my lower level players.

Community Leader
I'm still working on getting the Pink Dandelions together, but I definitely NEED one. I've got over nine thousand Evil Magma Peas to store! :P

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
seethe42 on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
I don't know what level you are, but I am going to assume you are farther than MooShu, if you go to Biti Nirini he drops Pink Dandelions like there is no tomorrow. I had zero dandelions and after fighting him 30-35 times I got all 25.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Professor Falmea on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:

my seed bank is full but its very hard to get enough pink dandelion got make another much less for all my wizards and another one for me because don't want to get rid of ones I paid crowns for and pink dandelion drops are very rear. Wish they would be easier since it takes so many just to make a seed bank. For those of us who can not afford to buy the pink dandelion. Wish the drops were easier to get. For both my accounts.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
my gardening skills aren't... i would love to get a seed vault but for me it would just be cosmetic since any seeds i egt are flogged unless there ultra or drop something that my pet goes gimme gimme for...

i know i could become a good gardner but i dont get the energy gear needed i can't give the time needed and i am always training my pet so i am always out of energy

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Still struggling to get enough pink dandelions to craft even one.

If they lower the drop rates for pink dandelions, as often happens when something suddenly becomes a hot commodity, I'm pretty much done with storage, just going to feed everything that's not in the ground or an ultra, to Lady George.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
QueenELuv1 on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
I have several seed vaults and have them on all my wiz on my main account. They are all filled to the brim with the exception of one, my most recent one. Now if we could only have something like this for bank items like gear, decks etc. That would be great! :) Thank you for adding the seed vault, I love it!
I have about 8 and am in the process of organizing my gardens. They are all somewhere between empty and full. I'm converting my gardens from stacked in one house per character to single layer gardens in multiple houses per character. So there's been a lot of shuffling trying to match garden needs to character energy levels. The vaults have been invaluable! Because I can pass one through to multiple characters picking up a given collection of seeds and pass them all in one bundle back to the right character.

I second the request for vaults for gear, housing items, pets etc. I've requested variations in Test Realm and on the boards - any one would be great :D

Thanks so much for the seed vault.

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback, Wizards! A new topic shall be posted shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea