Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can not harvest my couch potatoes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
Hi I been gardening and my couch potatoes are fine but one. I try to harvest one but it does not work. I back up and approach and the it pop the "press x or click to harvest" and when I try it did not work. Help please.

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 30, 2014
i have been having trouble farming my plants in my garden. I try everything that i have seen will fix it and nothing ever does. I have been trying to harvest them forever now and i have just given up. Does anyone possibly have a tip that could help me harvest all my plants for the mega snacks i want so bad.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
kajager2 on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
i have been having trouble farming my plants in my garden. I try everything that i have seen will fix it and nothing ever does. I have been trying to harvest them forever now and i have just given up. Does anyone possibly have a tip that could help me harvest all my plants for the mega snacks i want so bad.
If you cannot harvest by walking over the plants and hitting X, switch to the garden menu with no spell chosen. You should now be able to point and click to harvest.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
i find that if i enter gardening mode and highlight the plant that says 'click to harvest' along with other plant details (likes, dislikes).

if you click in this mode, the plant can be harvested.
it's not a full on fix, but it's a work around until they get it fixed.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
some of my king parsleys do that too, i find that leaving (porting to the commons or something) then coming back home sorts it out. I don't know why it does that.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
I saw that your developers have replicated the glitch. Any word on when it will be fixed?

Getting pretty old since sometimes even the leaving a area and coming back or going to wizard selection screen may or may not fix it. Or may just let you harvest a few then the same thing happens. Especially when you are harvesting small plot gardens.