Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is MooShu The Struggle For You?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2011
Hi every-wizard-like friends! I just joined the Wizard101 forums and I am so excited! I will occasionally pop along to post random stuff.

Topic: MooShu The Struggle, Or Nah?
Considering my life wizard is Level 34, and is slightly to the end of MooShu, I just want to ask the question: Is MooShu the struggle for you other wizard-friends? I mean, its quite easy to solo and it does offer a-lot of preparation for Dragonspyre (or Grizzleheim, whichever world your going to next.) But that's only for life. I mean, Balance can be quite the struggle for soloing, but those were MY past experiences.

~No Ranting, Hating while posting replies! Thanks & Happy Wizardry!~
Logan L.Wielder (Level 34 )

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Depends on what level you are. If you do side-quests or not. If you have friends helping or not.
I'm sure Mooshu will be a huge walk through the park for my storm wizard. I play both my exalted life wizard and my storm wizard at the same time. Right now, my storm just started Hametzu Village, but I'm not doing Mooshu yet, I'm toughening up in Wintertusk. I'm not even half way done Wintertusk, barely started Mooshu, and my storm is a whopping level 51!!! By the time I'm done Wintertusk, my storm will be around level 56/57 and ready to start Mooshu, along with my exalted life wizard at her side. I'll probably be done Mooshu in a week or less if I do all the side quests and focus on questing.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2015
Heya, I'm new to the forums too and this might be my first reply ever . But I've gotta say, I've been toughening up my wizard on side quests from other worlds too. Being a level 41 wizard at the moment and a thaumaturge at that! My health far exceeds the normality of other wizards and my stats are boosted by my pet. Okay, I'm not here to brag or anything, but I can take quite a hit! Because of thaumaturges abnormal health, they take away the high power of the other wizards such as Diviner's and Necromancers. But being able to tank any attack for a bunch of rounds, I think that MooShu should be easy for me... At least I think... I'm currently doing the Barkingham Palace quests, and I've struggled so I shouldn't be talking .

Zachary DragonHunter, Level 41 Thaumaturge
Jordan SkyCaller, Level 36 Diviner
Wolf HexTalon, Level 30 Necromancer
Ryan DragonPyre, Level 29 Conjurer
Flint SunFlame, Level 11 Pyromancer

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Not at all, Soloed all of it with a Balance, Myth, Death, and Storm, and after my storm reaches Archmage, (Currently 47) I'm going to start working on my ice, Mooshu is by far an easy world to solo, the jade oni as a final boss could use some more health to make a greater challenge and perhaps a cheat.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
ZyroGaming69 on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
Heya, I'm new to the forums too and this might be my first reply ever . But I've gotta say, I've been toughening up my wizard on side quests from other worlds too. Being a level 41 wizard at the moment and a thaumaturge at that! My health far exceeds the normality of other wizards and my stats are boosted by my pet. Okay, I'm not here to brag or anything, but I can take quite a hit! Because of thaumaturges abnormal health, they take away the high power of the other wizards such as Diviner's and Necromancers. But being able to tank any attack for a bunch of rounds, I think that MooShu should be easy for me... At least I think... I'm currently doing the Barkingham Palace quests, and I've struggled so I shouldn't be talking .

Zachary DragonHunter, Level 41 Thaumaturge
Jordan SkyCaller, Level 36 Diviner
Wolf HexTalon, Level 30 Necromancer
Ryan DragonPyre, Level 29 Conjurer
Flint SunFlame, Level 11 Pyromancer
Congrats , I'm new too, and I'm in MooShu too, but I'm stuck on the Plague Oni because I have no one to do it with, because my sister isn't on often. I don't think it's too hoard for really any type to beat MooShu, because I'm already an Oni Slayer and I got that badge when I was still in Krokotopia when I was level 20 and helping a friend.

Haley Sunblossom Level 40 Diviner
Kymma Shadowbane Level 6 Necromancer
Katie Willowbreeze Level 6 Pyromancer
Chelsea Jadecaster Level 6 Theurgist

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
mooshu is long and difficult. The mobs are annoying and the major bosses are OP. (Katsumori and war oni were difficult to fight but i hear they are the weakest of such bosses.) The struggle is real.

Lvl 35 Necromancer (37 in test realm)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Sir.Fortifier on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
Hi every-wizard-like friends! I just joined the Wizard101 forums and I am so excited! I will occasionally pop along to post random stuff.

Topic: MooShu The Struggle, Or Nah?
Considering my life wizard is Level 34, and is slightly to the end of MooShu, I just want to ask the question: Is MooShu the struggle for you other wizard-friends? I mean, its quite easy to solo and it does offer a-lot of preparation for Dragonspyre (or Grizzleheim, whichever world your going to next.) But that's only for life. I mean, Balance can be quite the struggle for soloing, but those were MY past experiences.

~No Ranting, Hating while posting replies! Thanks & Happy Wizardry!~
Logan L.Wielder (Level 34 )
My opinions, a level 34 should not have any trouble with mooshu. You are a death wizard. And so am I. When I was your level getting past mooshu was pretty easy. My opinion. If you have trouble with a certain dungeon, you can certainly use the team-up button. I think that the minions you fight outside not in a dungeon is pretty easy.
Jason Pearlmask-level 64. Legendary Pyromancer.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
This may sound weird, but I am a level 42 Storm and I had to do the Shirataki Temple (the one with the Plague Oni) like 4 times before I could finish it. This was probably because it was full of Storms and Myths (Myths spam on Storm shields), but it was pretty tough for me. Hope the Jade Oni is not as bad.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,