Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible, but, meh, er, uh...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
It is possible, but a wild guess, that, well...

On the new hatching scroll in the hatchery, to demonstrate hatching, it shows a golden piggle and a blue cyclops being hatched. Why would they pick those two pets? They are both quest reward pets, but they are not very important (though noobs would disagree) and not very memorable. It doesn't make a lot of sense to use these pets. Maybe, though it isn't very likely, they are hinting a hybreed. I really doubt it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to put those two pets there anyways. I'm just throwing something out there.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Try it if you have gold and see what you get. Then post if anything good comes out.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
they probably use those two as an example just because they are quest reward pets early on that most people will have already, making them familiar to the masses

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
SpectreZero on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
they probably use those two as an example just because they are quest reward pets early on that most people will have already, making them familiar to the masses
Like I said, I'm just throwing something out there.