Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-7-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi Wizard folk! It's Friday, and that means it's time for some more feedback!

Today, let's talk about our favorite faithful friends, our pets. Doesn't it seem like some other folks out there in the Spiral could use a little buddy? If you could gift any pet to anyone in the Spiral (friend or foe), to whom would you give that pet, and which pet would it be? For example, I might give Meowiarty a pet rat. Hopefully he'd be too busy chasing it to cause trouble in the Spiral anymore!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
I would gift a jade oni a jade oni pet, or a red panda

Thomas UnicornDreamer Lvl,45
Steven Soulforge Lvl 29

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I would give Hades a pet orthrus because he needs a new guard. Cerberus has three heads, and is a difficult boss, so if Hades replaced Cerberus with his pet orthrus, it would make the battle so much easier since orthrus only has two heads.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
I have often thought the teachers should have pets. I would expect them to have whatever is the highest school pet with them.

As for the villains I could see then used in a similar fashion as Wizards do and perhaps as a repeating villain will have a more powerful type pet with them and the pet skills that go with them.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I would give Malistaire a skeletal dragon pet, because reasons. ;D

Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
That's a good question! If I could give away pets... I would make a huge pet charity and donate Piggles to lower leveled Wizards who need them! The Piggles would not have any selfish talents, only good talents that actually help the wizard! (Of course... I would need a LOT of gold for that )!~ Anna DreamWeaver InitiateThuergist

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I'd give Halston Balestrom either a Brainy Assistant or a Frog (Street Sweeper) pet. The Brainy Assistant would be like Halston's own Grunk.

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
I would give the new foes in the third arc (if there is one) the new level 98 school pets. For a life boss, a dryad. I think this would be a cool twist to the game.

Elizabeth LifeSinger
Level 83
Archmage Life

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
This is a good one....
1. Give Malistaire a pet "Drake"(Dragon).
2. Give Morganthe a pet "Spider".
3. Give Jade Oni a pet "Jade Oni".
4. Give Headmaster Ambrose another Owl named "Alpha" or "Beta".
5. Give Lord Nightshade a pet "Wraith".
6. Give Aubert Quickhammer the pet "Helping Arcane" or another "Turtle".

7. Give 'All school teachers' their personal representable pets.
8. Give 'Some of the bosses around the spiral' helpful pets that aids them. ~Only for weak bosses~

Additional Proposals:
1. Wizards are able to equip multiple pets at the same time with multiple aids on combat. ~May members only~
2. Any wizard/creature/friends' pet can divide their businesses. ~(Able to speak, split some of the features from their owner to reduce their pressure)~ ~May be abstracting, but use your imaginations~
3. Wizards can adopt stray animals or creatures from the street or at some particular locations.
4. Pets with collar, are able to exit their home and ilde around the spiral. But somehow you're still able to call them back, and they'll teleport back in an instance.
5. Your pets can sniff out the locations where nearest reagents are.
6-1. Pets can act helpful and aid you through fishing activities.
6-2. When you're gone or out, pets that are left home can take part care of your garden.
7. Pets can play with toys such as stuffed-balls, cotton rolls, bone decoration, etc.
8. Enable pets such as spiders stroll on the ceilings or the walls.

Once Again, Thank You For Posting Another Feedback Friday, Professor Falmea. We Wizard-students Of Ravenwood Really Appreciated Of Participating This Activity.

Sincerity,
Devin Dragonstone

Survivor
Nov 20, 2012
idk now all the pet but it would be th wolf to my friend savannah e.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I would gift a my friend Arlic B. a healing pet since his does not have any healing ones.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
What do the bosses in the game need pets for? Some of them already have abilities that are called cheats. I think the wizards having pets just helps in making it more even. If I were to give bosses pets I would give them pets that did not aide them in battles in anyway. Maybe give them pets that would charm the bosses into being good instead of evil. As for giving friends pets isn't that what hatching does? My best pet was from a friend hatching with one of my pets. It would be nice if there could be one free hatch a month so that neither friend had to spend any gold. The hard part about a free hatch would be choosing which friend to have the free hatch with. Also to have one free gift of crown shop item to a friend a month so that it would not cost any crowns to give one friend a crown shop pet.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
We wizards also cheat, equipping mastery amulets and having aid-able pets. -.-
Nevermind, since after Avalon, there are bosses every two quests. Most of them cheats and you can't even deal with them with numerous attempts. LOL How about give the bosses pets which doesn't obey them. xD

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i would give malistaire a pet judge that looks conspicuously like me and is un-equippable (until he surrenders my boots; only then can he get rid of me, lol).

-von

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
Administrator
captain jarlaxle on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
I'd give you professor Falmea a sun serpent.
Why thank you! My firecat might get a little jealous at first, but I'm sure they would learn to get along. ::grin:: And I definitely see that Malistaire could use a dragon buddy. Noted!

A new Feedback Friday shall be coming your way momentarily...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea