Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Cloud Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Hey everyone, I have recently been busy and haven't spent much time on Wizard101 but I just started seeing these new cloud mounts. I saw a black cloud with bats around it, a wispy fire cloud, and a patch of ice someone was gliding on. It's really confusing and I would like to know if there are any more of these new mounts in other schools and how to get them. Thanks!
- Gabrielle Silversword

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Lizziebell03 on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
Hey everyone, I have recently been busy and haven't spent much time on Wizard101 but I just started seeing these new cloud mounts. I saw a black cloud with bats around it, a wispy fire cloud, and a patch of ice someone was gliding on. It's really confusing and I would like to know if there are any more of these new mounts in other schools and how to get them. Thanks!
- Gabrielle Silversword
Actually these clouds are whirlwinds, there are two methods of of obtaining one

1. Aquila Crafting, beat Mount Olympus once and then there will be a guy outside that sells crafting gear AND the new school whirlwind mounts recipies (One for every school)
2. Ultra Dungeons, the new master and exalted crown dungeons have a chance to drop these new whirlwinds. (And another tip, these new dungeons can be dropped by the normal version of the boss, so Rattlebones will drop his for example and since he is really easy to farm you can get his Ultra Dungeon quickly)

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Defender
Apr 14, 2014
You mean there is another way to obtain the whirlwind mounts?

I've been saving up for the life whirlwind recipe. I'm still clueless about how to obtain the mote of transport and ultra seeds. I think you get them through the ultra dungeons.

(P.S: When I get the chance, I'll try to farm Rattlebones. If he drops an Ultra dungeon, it will most likely be a master duel. (Good thing though because my character is Catherine Rainbowsong lvl 45))