Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i didnt get the dryad pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
i am an exalted life wizard and i have never gotten the quest from the life professor for the dryad pet. why havent i gotten the quest to get the dryad pet?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sup dude123 on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
i am an exalted life wizard and i have never gotten the quest from the life professor for the dryad pet. why havent i gotten the quest to get the dryad pet?
Did you remember to do ALL the pet quests?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
i wasnt able to do the gnome quest because i never got a quest to continue grizzleheim

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Hey sup dude123!

If you have not yet completed Grizzleheim -- doing Savarstaad Pass, Vigrid Roughland, Mirkholm Keep, defeating Jotun, and Ravenscar -- you will not get the quest to go on to Wintertusk.

If you haven't obtained your level 58 pet quest "Loudly Sing Cuckoo", which gives the Forest Lord pet, you will not get your Gnomes pet, which leads to not getting your Dryad pet.

• To get the level your Forest Lord pet (if you haven't already), you must be level 58 and have completed the quest "Nodrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord (Wintertusk).

• To get your Gnomes pet, you must be level 78 and have completed the level 58 pet quest.

• And to get your Dryad pet, you must be level 98 and have completed the level 78 pet quest.

Hope this helped.

- Marissa LifeBlossom
currently 75+

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
MarissatheFT on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Hey sup dude123!

If you have not yet completed Grizzleheim -- doing Savarstaad Pass, Vigrid Roughland, Mirkholm Keep, defeating Jotun, and Ravenscar -- you will not get the quest to go on to Wintertusk.

If you haven't obtained your level 58 pet quest "Loudly Sing Cuckoo", which gives the Forest Lord pet, you will not get your Gnomes pet, which leads to not getting your Dryad pet.

• To get the level your Forest Lord pet (if you haven't already), you must be level 58 and have completed the quest "Nodrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord (Wintertusk).

• To get your Gnomes pet, you must be level 78 and have completed the level 58 pet quest.

• And to get your Dryad pet, you must be level 98 and have completed the level 78 pet quest.

Hope this helped.

- Marissa LifeBlossom
currently 75+
how do i continue grizzleheim if i dont have any quests in my quest journal for grizzleheim

Survivor
May 27, 2013
go to the king in grizzleheim or the guy in front of his door and they should have a quest

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
sup dude123 on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
how do i continue grizzleheim if i dont have any quests in my quest journal for grizzleheim
Well, that's what "Quest Finder" is for!

If you can't find your Grizzleheim continuation quest, then follow these steps:
  1. Press 'Q' to go into your Quests book.
  2. Flip all the way to the back of your book until you see "Quest Finder"
  3. Click on "Quest Finder" until you find the main quest for continuing Grizzleheim.

That's all. If you don't know which is the main quest, reply back with all the quests and tasks that showed up and I'll try to get back to you. Be sure to include the quest's title and task (e.g. "Black Feathers" - Go to Kormak's Cave in Sudrilund, Grizzleheim).

P.S. Make sure you are in the world of Grizzleheim for Step 3!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
sup dude123 on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
1. Open this: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

2. Go to Grizzleheim.

3. Use the Quest Finder, go to different areas and see if you can find a quest that's listed as a main storyline quest.