Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craftable PvP Battlefields? :3

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
So, I've been thinking ~ maybe we should be able to craft PvP battlefields! There are plenty of houses we love but don't have PvP battlefields. So what if we could craft one and place it there? Crafting it would be very hard, and there would be new reagents / furnishings etc needed to craft it.

Of course, there'd have to be a limit of one (per house) to it. We wouldn't want a house full of battlefields, now! Also, if a house already has a battlefield, then you can't place another. You wouldn't be able to place a battlefield indoors, either. It would only work outside in a house that doesn't have a battlefield already. Any thoughts?

Katherine DragonbladeLevel 100

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Not alot of houses have a big enough space for it to be convenient like the red barn farm or the jungle house boat.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I think that's a GREAT idea, Katherine! I would love if we could craft battlefields (Even though I'm not a crafter myself) I would hope that it would be very expensive in regents. May I also submit a suggestion? I think you might have to e a max level craft or a few levels lower, or else everyone would have it. And I dont know if it shouldbe tradale or not,cause I know houses will soon be! Anyways, thank you for telling us your thoughts!

Emma DeathSong level 88