Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High XP Plants?to

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hi So lately I've decided to purchase the second spring spell and put some angel oak inside my life wizard's house. Problem is, I'm only rank 10 while I need to be rank 15 to get the spell (facepalm). Another problem, I am unfamiliar with plants that give high XP. For example, I didn't even know rank 6 pests exist!! (another facepalm). I usually just plant couch potatoes for the snacks and don't really know of any other good plants.... So I was hoping that anyone could tell me some plants that give good XP for gardening level pushing? It would be great if they are not crowns Thank you!!

~The clueless life wizard, Vanessa

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Stormgem307 on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
Hi So lately I've decided to purchase the second spring spell and put some angel oak inside my life wizard's house. Problem is, I'm only rank 10 while I need to be rank 15 to get the spell (facepalm). Another problem, I am unfamiliar with plants that give high XP. For example, I didn't even know rank 6 pests exist!! (another facepalm). I usually just plant couch potatoes for the snacks and don't really know of any other good plants.... So I was hoping that anyone could tell me some plants that give good XP for gardening level pushing? It would be great if they are not crowns Thank you!!

~The clueless life wizard, Vanessa
Couch Potatoes are always going to be your best bet for high XP and low-level needs.
Some other plants that give good XP are:
Key Limes (3000 @ elder)
Silver Trumpet Vines (3000 @ elder)
Alligator Pear Tree (3000 @ elder)
Fish on a Vine (2000 @ elder)
Evil Magma Peas (3000 @ elder)

this is just a small sample and unfortunately most of these are Crowns seeds but they are drops as well.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you just want to level up gardening XP, Key Limes are one of the best for that. They multiply like crazy dropping more seeds with harvests. You get the guaranteed one at elder, but also have a chance for seed harvest at mature harvests.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Thank you both turns out I already have all the seeds you've mentioned except for evil magma peas. Turns out I'm not as clueless as I thought. Will start planting like crazy!

~now educated gardener, Vanessa