Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obedience Training

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
OK, it's not likely that the requests for pet re-dos, talent removal, do-overs and all of the other schemes to get rid of unwanted talents are going to stop any time soon... or ever for that matter. For the record, let me say I'm not in favor of being able to customize a pet every step of the way in order to get the perfect pet. I like the system as it is, as frustrating as it can be sometimes. But I have a suggestion for those "selfish" talents that your pet may manifest. How about the ability to take your pet to "Obedience Training"? This would be training like you normally would but in order to remove a pet's bad habit... in this case an undesirable talent. You would lose a slot in the total talents area to accomplish this so in essence you sacrifice one talent slot to eliminate the failed talent.
Example:
Your pet manifests "Mana Gift" at teen and you don't want this in your pet's talent pool.
You choose "Obedience Training" as you train your pet from teen to adult.
At the end of this training period, Mana Gift is removed (not replaced) from your pet and you gain a new talent.
In doing this, you lose the slot that originally held the Mana Gift talent.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
make something where I can pick the five talents I want, then in the same spot I enter all my pets, then the computer tells me what pet to hatch with what pet until I get the talents. hopefully that will save us from hatching 20 or 30 times like we have to now to get one pet. and having 15 of those 20 fail at mega