Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sentinel Fish

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
So, I'm wondering about the sentinel fish. So, today, this happened.

Me: Ooh tiny fire fishy! I want it :D
*casts fire bait and suddenly, sentinel fish comes from, say, across the map and steals the bait*

And of course, I didn't get to catch the tiny fish. However, my friend says the sentinel fish doesn't go to her from a very far distance. Why is this?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KatherineDragonBla... on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:

*casts fire bait and suddenly, sentinel fish comes from, say, across the map and steals the bait*

And of course, I didn't get to catch the tiny fish. However, my friend says the sentinel fish doesn't go to her from a very far distance. Why is this?
Your friend's sentinel fish must have not noticed, but yours indeed has noticed your lure.

Sentinels defend the pond from fishing wizards, no issue here

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
KatherineDragonBla... on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:

Sentinels are the protectors. You can scare them all away with a spell trained in Dragonspyre. Careful though. There are two types of sentinels that your going to want to catch. One is and ice school sentinel. The other is storm. They are harder to catch too. The trick with those are to active the lure quickly. As in the same time he takes the lure, before it goes under the water.

Steven
Fish Whisperer