Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Darkmoor Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
Is it possible to get another school's gear from darkmoor? I'm death and don't like the way the death hat looks so I want to be able to stitch it to a different school. Thanks :)

Explorer
May 20, 2012
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
What are the drops rate in Castle Darkmoor. Because I've done 2 runs straight first run I got tc, regents and snacks no gear. Second run I got only Depths boots in final fight, no wand, ring, athame nor anything else.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
YES! I thought it was really annoying! I was in the graveyard but i got Balance and Storm darkmoor gear! I was fighting Yevgney Nightcreeper i got 2 pieces of the storm set and 1 of the balance , yet i only got one myth piece and i am MYTHAnd they all look the same except colors.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
AnthontDeathSword on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
Is it possible to get another school's gear from darkmoor? I'm death and don't like the way the death hat looks so I want to be able to stitch it to a different school. Thanks :)
I have received balance gear in certain parts of darkmoor. I am a storm wizard.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my balance wizard has received first-tier ice, myth, storm, and fire drops from darkmoor. yet her boots, for whatever reason, have eluded me for almost 8 months.

(dear ki, please get the off-school junk out of the drop pool; it's hard enough to get our gear as is, without having to worry that we'll get a bunch of garbage we can't use.)

-von
exalted

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
i have been doing this for 58 runs now on my storm and don't have the hat i just keep getting tier 3 gear for other schools and i think that is unfair.