Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
We deserve a better attack spells for example the Caterpillar spell, i would think having Caterpillar spell to attack all and to remove the 800 armor and giving us a life blade that is 45%

I also think for lower lvl to have a all attack spell because it was hard for me to do Mooshu without someone helping me which i never gotten any help. i always used my forest lord pet to get me though it.
so a low lvl attack for Life should be 5 pips, does 400 damage and attack all and to give a a 25% balance blade

thanks for all that replies and gives their own thought about this.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I agree that Life needs an attack all spell at lower level, but if they were to do that they might have to make one for death as well. Death gets its first attack all at level 48 so some people might be a bit annoyed if death students are left at a disadvantage to the life school at lower level.

Secondly, I like how Caterpillar is right now as it is one of the most useful 1v1 or 2v2 spells for Life. It provides great attack and gives a really helpful defensive advantage to the player if you know how to use it with tower shields, etc.

If anything the next new spell for Life should be an attack all spell or Life wizards are going to riot until KI does something about it.

Mason Greenbane Exalted