Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monthly Crowns "Allowance"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I feel that many avid fans of this game have been here a long time and do not think twice about spending money to better their experience, and these same fans have stayed loyal to Kingsisle and continued to provide a constant stream of revenue for Kingsisle to grow and hire with. Some players cannot either, A) Afford to pay for membership/crowns, B) Or are allowed to pay for crowns. I feel that Kingsisle should reward its players with a monthly "allowance" of sorts, to provide a basis on which packs can be bought, and eventually, with some saving of this allowance, more expensive items. If a user spends their allowance very quickly, they may be prompted to pay for more crowns, therefore providing Kingsisle with more revenue.
I hope this is taken into consideration.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
You can earn crowns in game and from playing trivia. I think it's great KI added that :)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can earn 100 crowns from playing trivia for a few minutes every 19 hours. Over the course of the year that adds up to a possible 46,100 free crowns available to you. There are also even more free crowns available to some users for watching videos.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I feel like that it a good idea but only with the players who have really deserved it. If it goes out to everyone, most people, or even about half I feel like that ruins the value of crowns. I really do hope KI considers your idea.
- Gabrielle Silversword

Survivor
Jun 10, 2015
I think it's a great idea, but KI could lose revenue off it because of some player which would mean no more wizzy101
Alexander Drakemancer lvl 26