Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summer Fishing Tournament Contest - June 18 Only!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
I caught the Basking in the Sun Fish in the Commons in WC. It is helpful if you use the reveal school fishing spell as well!

-Kyle Shadowstrider

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
Just caught it in northguard grizzleheim its i used a reveal school spell to find the fire fishes

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I caught a couple dear god i hope i win it

Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
yuni143 on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Are the 10 prize based on the number of fish you caught? Or is it also random draw like the 60,000 crown?
I am not sure, i doubt it though. I believe its as soon as you catch one your entered in the drawing.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
who won, and where do we look

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
I got one in Krokotopia just outside the entrance it was the last fish in the pond LOL

Survivor
Jan 07, 2015
MariahTheIceWizard on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Alright, Thank You :) I just caught my first fish for this contest! Hope it goes great!
When Did you Actually Catch it Hopefully Not At Midnight At The US That Would Kinda be Bad o.o!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Good luck everyone on the tournement

Survivor
Jun 11, 2014
When will the winners be posted on the blog? -

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
frostynico on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
i have a question: are crowns transferrable between two family accounts? if i win i wanna be able to give my sister some.
Yes. You must use your Master Password, then manage your accounts. Your accounts will be listed twice, once on the left and again on the right. You choose the wizard you want to transfer from in the left column, then type how much to transfer in the middle; then, choose who you want to transfer to in the right column. Hit transfer and you're done! Please note, however, that some crowns might not transfer. If you watched a movie to get 10 crowns, for instance, those 10 crowns cannot be transferred. :) I hope this is helpful! :)

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Good luck to all the fishers out there

Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
the basking in the sun shark is fire you can find it in the commons i'm justin anglesword lvl 34 if you like to find out more about this fish tell all your wizard friends this.

Explorer
May 21, 2011
When will the winners be announced? I mean, I only caught one, I won't win, but still!

Survivor
May 07, 2011
you can find the sun basking shark if you use the reveal school and then it will bite three times

Survivor
Jan 01, 2015
frostynico on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Does anyone want to team up? My name is Nicholas Deathpetal, level 65 Necromancer

I'll be fishing in the realm of Falmea, Area 01, in dragonspyre
Post if you want to meet up somewhere

edit: i'm also using a fire lure but i really have no idea if that's gonna work
Sure my name is Andrew Deathcaster, level 73 Necromancer.

Lets meet up, give me a location and I will be there.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
I don't know where to go if I want to see if I won. Can someone please help me figure out which blog or page to go to?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
TheScarySwords on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
When will the winners be announced? I mean, I only caught one, I won't win, but still!
Ya, I caught two, but I would still love to find out when and where the winners will be announced because right now, I have no clue whatsoever. If anybody has any idea, please let me know.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
Did the results come out yet, because I caught 8 basking in the sun sharks. Could they be posted on the website?
If not when will they be out?

Administrator
Please be patient everyone, the winners have not been announced yet, but they will be soon!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I caught 7 of those with my wizard//and 3 with my wizard

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Just curious, when might the winners be announced?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2015
Wait So Its 11 People Getting Crowns? I Believe Or One Random Lucky Winner Gets 60,000 Crowns And 10 more Get 10,000? Or The Rest That Caught The Basking In The Sun Fish. Can Someone Reply?

-Ellie LegendBreeze

Administrator
All prizes have been awarded and winners have been announced at the link below. Congrats, everyone!

http://kingsisleblog.com/2015/06/19/summer-fishing-tournament-winners/

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Congratz to all those who won. In future however, could there be less of the fish so that those who catch it have a better chance and those who spent hours fishing, caught a couple, but didn't win don't get too bummed out. It was a great idea and I had lots of fun! Please consider the idea above, thanks!