Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Epic Halloween Bundle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Halloween is my most favorite holiday, so yeah, I would buy a Halloween Themed Bundle. I do like the idea of a gauntlet in the bundle. The only problem I see as to why it hasn't been done is you can take some of the other spooky looking places and with the right decorations, pets and mounts can make it look Halloweenish. If they ever do come up with one I would buy it though.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Halloween is fast approaching.......any chance we will see the bundle this year?

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Would love a cinderella bundle

12:01 pm - 11:59 pm:
Crystal Palace, lanterns lit, crystal fountain centerpiece and visitor gift centre
Pumpkin Coach with Mouse Footmen à la Louis XIV French style, drawn by a team of White Rats
Masque of Mystery (a gender-neutral "V"-type mask for the Masked Ball)
Patrician Surcoat (dark linen-wool twill officers waistcoat with school-dyeable satin lining and facing, white lace cuffs; ladies silver or French blue overgown with school-dyeable light satin petticoat and bodice panel; matching twill woollen knee breeches for males)
Crystalline Chaussure (just the one! the other foot is a stocking!) Louis-style heeled buckled shoe on the left foot for males, on the right foot for females.
Dainty Court Fan of Intrigue. Gender-neutral folding fan of the Grand Cour :) Massive block ice/death wand comparable to Teeth of the Lords of Night.
Chimney Swift pet has Dove mask Item card shift swift, a shadow spell that is a functional copy of death scarab

Stroke of midnight:
Crystal Palace, lanterns dark, barrel of rain water centerpiece and gift centre
Pumpkin big enough to sit on. It is carried to and fro on a makeshift sling by two grey mice and two white rats.
Urchin's worn straw hat, a gender-neutral reskin of the Masque of Mystery.
Rumpled Stilt Skin: tattered, patched brown longcoat and hose over a homespun shirt; ladies threadbare drab grey surcoat over a plain, faded blue coarse work smock and apron. Reskin of the Patrician Attire for after midnight

Crystalline Chaussure remains the same.
Busker's Broom of Toil: gender-neutral reskin of the Dainty Court Fan into a chimney sweep's broom; stats same
Chimney Swift pet loses mask.

Cinderella set items ONLY toggle appearance during the month of October. Rest of year, items are "frozen" in Peasant mode. Stitching and unstitching does not change the setting.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
crunkatog on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
Would love a cinderella bundle

12:01 pm - 11:59 pm:
Crystal Palace, lanterns lit, crystal fountain centerpiece and visitor gift centre
Pumpkin Coach with Mouse Footmen à la Louis XIV French style, drawn by a team of White Rats
Masque of Mystery (a gender-neutral "V"-type mask for the Masked Ball)
Patrician Surcoat (dark linen-wool twill officers waistcoat with school-dyeable satin lining and facing, white lace cuffs; ladies silver or French blue overgown with school-dyeable light satin petticoat and bodice panel; matching twill woollen knee breeches for males)
Crystalline Chaussure (just the one! the other foot is a stocking!) Louis-style heeled buckled shoe on the left foot for males, on the right foot for females.
Dainty Court Fan of Intrigue. Gender-neutral folding fan of the Grand Cour :) Massive block ice/death wand comparable to Teeth of the Lords of Night.
Chimney Swift pet has Dove mask Item card shift swift, a shadow spell that is a functional copy of death scarab

Stroke of midnight:
Crystal Palace, lanterns dark, barrel of rain water centerpiece and gift centre
Pumpkin big enough to sit on. It is carried to and fro on a makeshift sling by two grey mice and two white rats.
Urchin's worn straw hat, a gender-neutral reskin of the Masque of Mystery.
Rumpled Stilt Skin: tattered, patched brown longcoat and hose over a homespun shirt; ladies threadbare drab grey surcoat over a plain, faded blue coarse work smock and apron. Reskin of the Patrician Attire for after midnight

Crystalline Chaussure remains the same.
Busker's Broom of Toil: gender-neutral reskin of the Dainty Court Fan into a chimney sweep's broom; stats same
Chimney Swift pet loses mask.

Cinderella set items ONLY toggle appearance during the month of October. Rest of year, items are "frozen" in Peasant mode. Stitching and unstitching does not change the setting.
Brilliant. A very creative idea.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I am looking forward to something like this. I think a holiday themed bundle would be a huge step in the right direction for KI, and for the members. I am really surprised that after all this time, and so many requests, and the seemingly popularity of bundles, that they have not taken ideas like these and ran with them.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I love this idea. Halloween is such a fun time for both adults and children alike, so would be awesome if KI would implement something like this. I, too, love the carriage idea, and I would buy the bundle just for that. :) The only problem I foresee comes with which of my three subscribed accounts would get it, but I guess I'd just have to buy one for each. lol It seems strange that there is so much interest in something like this and yet there is no implementation. Come on KI, we're the people that buy these bundles, buy crowns and make our wizards amazing, sometimes on multiple accounts. This type of halloween bundle would be so welcomed!!! Thanks for posting this topic and letting me rant. :)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Sea Witch on Sep 3, 2015 wrote:
I love this idea. Halloween is such a fun time for both adults and children alike, so would be awesome if KI would implement something like this. I, too, love the carriage idea, and I would buy the bundle just for that. :) The only problem I foresee comes with which of my three subscribed accounts would get it, but I guess I'd just have to buy one for each. lol It seems strange that there is so much interest in something like this and yet there is no implementation. Come on KI, we're the people that buy these bundles, buy crowns and make our wizards amazing, sometimes on multiple accounts. This type of halloween bundle would be so welcomed!!! Thanks for posting this topic and letting me rant. :)
Thanks. That was a very good post.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
I am so ready for this bundle as well. I hope KI does this.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I must add my two cents here again because Halloween IS my favorite holiday, yes even before Christmas. I would love to see a Epic Halloween Bundle. I think the Cinderella idea is cool but I personally am hoping for something a little more traditional and with some fun Wizard101 fanfare twists. I am so wishing hard for this. :)

Survivor
May 17, 2012
OMG I have read all these posts most carefully and I as well wonder what the huff KI is waiting for? You should have been had this bundle. All suggestions have merit and you only needs choose some of them, implement the bundle and watch the money roll in. Hello...? Anybody out there? Hellooooo....?

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
*Pulls out Debit Card* KI if you do this you can have it.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Kevin Heart on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:
My debit card is ready also, with multiple purchases for myself, friends, and family.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Mine too!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
I will join the chorus on this one.

Survivor
May 11, 2012
Survivor
Jul 24, 2015
I love the idea!!! The castle should have a crypt that give gold and stuff as well as a 2 person mount that would be good for a death wizard. I have not bought a castle for my death wizard because I am waiting for a GREAT BUNDLE!!!! The layout of the winter wind tower is great but not the atmosphere it's is not dark enough. I looked at the wizards watch tower and it was very nice but no rooms to decorate like a bedroom. If you came out with a great castle you could also sell great furniture packs and card packs. Wizards 101 would make BANK on this theme. Halloween is upon us "lets get r done"!!!!!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009