Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rvenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
I am a level 60 ice wizard, and the time has come for me to learn the snow angel. The complication is that I am not able to get into ravenscar, a place I am required to go. I have completed every quest in Grizzleheim besideZeak's. I have defeated Jontun, however I cannot get to the king. What's up with this?

Mackenzie Pixiegem, level 60

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Are you sure you have completed every MAIN quest? You know a quest is main when you CANNOT decline it. If you can decline it, it's not a main quest. Maybe you think you did but didn't start the next area.
Did you do Stavaardstad Pass? (spelling??), Vigrind Roughland, and Mirkholm Keep?
Actually, nowadays you can go into jotuns dungeon without having the quest for it. So maybe you defeated him, but did not get the quest?

You know where the guard outside the castle is in northguard? Go to him and see if he has a quest for you. If not, then try to go inside the castle door behind him, and speak to the king. He should have the quest to defeat jotun. If you cannot do either of these things, then you did not complete those three areas, and therefore cannot go to ravenscar unless you finish them. I hope this helped, please let me know!

You can always get someone to teleport you in too