Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free PvP Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
I, for one, enjoyed this one week with free tournaments. It opened a door to many other skilled players that may not use crowns in Wizard101. I enjoyed playing in one of the tournaments as well. It wasn't easy, (I got fourth ) but I still enjoyed the experience very much I feel that this should be an annual thing, at least once a year. If you are feeling generous maybe even on major holidays, or the beginning of summer vacations?

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
I also really enjoyed this. I played a lot more tournaments than I usually would and all of them found a place for me. Probably because there were much more players participating.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It's a member benefit, and those get cycled around through the year. Chances are we're going to see it again, maybe even this year.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
Ambrose122 on May 10, 2015 wrote:
I, for one, enjoyed this one week with free tournaments. It opened a door to many other skilled players that may not use crowns in Wizard101. I enjoyed playing in one of the tournaments as well. It wasn't easy, (I got fourth ) but I still enjoyed the experience very much I feel that this should be an annual thing, at least once a year. If you are feeling generous maybe even on major holidays, or the beginning of summer vacations?
I ran out of member so I wouldn't so. I was really sad DX and I got member like 2 weeks late and I was very sad