Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60 Storm Celestia Deck Setup

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
So, this isn't really about CL itself, but more about a good deck setup for level 60 Storm wizards in CL. It's worked for me, and I think it might work for you too.

So, I always have two decks. I have a deck for street battles and a deck for bosses. I personally think this is easier than having to rebuild your deck for every boss or street fight.

Street Battle Deck:
-------------------------
2 Tempests
2 Storm Lords
3 Pixies
3 Stormblades
2 Windstorms
2 Elemental Blades
5 Shields of enemy's school (Volcanic Shield etc.)
4 Gargantuans
2 Fortifies
OPTIONAL: 5 Tower Shields (if you have no shields for enemy's school)
OPTIONAL: 4 Storm Prisms (when facing Storm enemies)

That is my main deck. I use it for all street battles, and it works pretty well for me.

Boss Battle Deck:
------------------------
2 Tempests
3 Storm Lords
3 Leviathans
4 Tritons
4 Stormzillas
2 Krakens
4 Stormblades
3 Elemental Blades
5 Gargantuans
3 Fortifies
6 Shields of boss's school
OPTIONAL: 5 Tower Shields (if you have no shields of the boss's school)
5 Pixies
2 Sprites
OPTIONAL: 6 Storm Prisms (when facing Storm bosses)

I hope everyone finds this guide helpful. Please note: this guide is mostly designed for CL, so this might not work in DS or ZF. See ya in the Spiral!

Leesha StarForge, level 63

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I'd say remove the Pixies, shields and Fortify from the street deck. With Storm's damage, you won't really need to heal or shield against mobs. It might also be better to have one more Leviathan and less low level spells in the boss deck so that your deck doesn't get too full.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
lewski on May 4, 2015 wrote:
I'd say remove the Pixies, shields and Fortify from the street deck. With Storm's damage, you won't really need to heal or shield against mobs. It might also be better to have one more Leviathan and less low level spells in the boss deck so that your deck doesn't get too full.
Thanks Lewski! I'll try out the variations and see how they work.

Leesha StarForge, level 65

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Hi,

If you have access to reshuffle, or a spare training point, you will be able to cut the number of cards in your deck by about 2/3.

My mob deck is pretty simple

2 stormblade
2 element blade
3 temp
3 garg
1 reshuffle

Side deck consists of 1 cleanse 1 pixie tc 1 temp pre-enchanted with tc garg. That's it

Boss deck depends on the boss. For all but storm, ice, and myth:

2 stormblade
2 element blade
1 pixie
2 temp
1 levy
3 garg
2 feints
1 reshuffle

For storm and ice:
+ 1-2 storm prism and
+ 1-2 infallible

For myth:
- 2 element blade
+ 2 windstorm

Side deck is the same except +2 tc feints

If you don't have feint, or infallible, consider picking up some tc versions at the bazaar and use them liberally to speed up battles and avoid fizzles.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
crunkatog on May 14, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

If you have access to reshuffle, or a spare training point, you will be able to cut the number of cards in your deck by about 2/3.

My mob deck is pretty simple

2 stormblade
2 element blade
3 temp
3 garg
1 reshuffle

Side deck consists of 1 cleanse 1 pixie tc 1 temp pre-enchanted with tc garg. That's it

Boss deck depends on the boss. For all but storm, ice, and myth:

2 stormblade
2 element blade
1 pixie
2 temp
1 levy
3 garg
2 feints
1 reshuffle

For storm and ice:
+ 1-2 storm prism and
+ 1-2 infallible

For myth:
- 2 element blade
+ 2 windstorm

Side deck is the same except +2 tc feints

If you don't have feint, or infallible, consider picking up some tc versions at the bazaar and use them liberally to speed up battles and avoid fizzles.
That's great although I never fizzle. I don't know why everyone says Storm has such bad accuracy! Once you get to level 50, you have 85-90% Storm accuracy!

Leesha StarForge, level 73