Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
I currently have an adult seraph pet, at the moment she's great but I just want to know what pets are the best for level 32 wizards. It'd be helpful if the pet could come with a card and if it could be a drop. I'm low on crowns... Thanks for the feedback!

Anna Waterpetal level 32 wizard

(Apologies if my name pops up as annawaterpeatle, I had requested it to change to Mystic Rose but I made my account years ago =P)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2015
I was fishing near where you get your first crafting quest and i got out of a chest a Lil'Siren, giving you the hit all enemies 7 pip storm spell called siren -Blaze Greenflame Lv. 23

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
alecazam2005 on May 3, 2015 wrote:
I was fishing near where you get your first crafting quest and i got out of a chest a Lil'Siren, giving you the hit all enemies 7 pip storm spell called siren -Blaze Greenflame Lv. 23
Wow! I've heard of gold drops from treasure chests, but never a pet! Thanks for letting me know!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
Mystic Rose on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
I currently have an adult seraph pet, at the moment she's great but I just want to know what pets are the best for level 32 wizards. It'd be helpful if the pet could come with a card and if it could be a drop. I'm low on crowns... Thanks for the feedback!

Anna Waterpetal level 32 wizard

(Apologies if my name pops up as annawaterpeatle, I had requested it to change to Mystic Rose but I made my account years ago =P)
I would recommend the sater when you are lv 48 im a lv 48 and I got power nova & the hydra pet p.s the hydra is for only so

Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
I would stay with your life so when you are 48 you can get your sater pet.Ask me if you want help
JamesDrakeGem48